Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

I almost died last week my kidney's were shutting down

well many of you know I frequent this site, but you almost never saw me anymore, last friday I got reallysick and my Kidneys shut down, I just got ou of the hospital last night, I found out I have anemia (sp) and that could of lead to all of this, good news is I am home and doing better and even if I still have a long recpvery ahead of me

Thanks, I hve never been so scared in my lif, being 26 and have this happen to you reallyopened my eyes

I am glad you made it through dragonwrangler.

:clap::tribble: from one 26 yr. old who almost did not make(for me it was 11/30/05) it to another.

Wow Joe! I'm so glad to see you made it through. You're too tough to let this anemia get the best of you! Stone Cold would be proud of you.. :tribble:

Hey not cool .

Take care of your self . I speak from experance. I enored my health and

i finally had my friends frorce me to go to the doctor was days away from a major stroke

blood pressure was off the scale. now on proper meds I feel a lot better

listen to your body. Glad your doing better.

One more thing Your needed here take care of your self

I :tribble: understand

Edited by Odo

I am giving up beer and stuff Kor so he might not be

Giving up BEER!!!! :tribble:

Now I KNOW you're suffering!!!

There are better things then beer like root beer, green tea, earl gary tea, and kool-aid! Take care dude and I still need to talk to you about this football thing. So, no matter what, don't you kick the bucket!

Sorry to hear about that. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery!

:spock:

I am so sorry to hear that! *Massive Hugs* You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you feel better soon.

:kisss: :tribble::clap:

well good news I feel healthier then i have the past 10 months, and I am going back to work tomorrow, even if its, ugh Inventory, since i got to watch the manual labor i do

Are you going back to the inventory company or doing inventory for the place where you have been working?

I am not that bad thank god, and me and Alana if it came to that, she is able to donate to me if I would need a kidney

I am not that bad thank god, and me and Alana if it came to that, she is able to donate to me if I would need a kidney

Wow! You really need to marry that girl.

we plan on it once I get better, but is it fair to her for me puutting her through this (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't), I feel like a bad b/f

I know many of you dont have mysoace but I put a little rant up

With me just getting out of he Hospital I am really scared about my health, I mean I almost died, I still don't feel great and I am worried about bills, I am 26 years old, I shouldnt be worried about this stuff, i thought my life would be less stressful once I didnt have to take care of grandma, but now I worry who is gonna take care of me, I would like to have a child, but if what I have is hereditary (SP) should I, is it fair for me to make Alana worry about me, I just dont know what to do anymore. I am always up to talking to people if your not busy pick up the phone and give me a ring, i actually helps

Did the doctor tell you this thing was hereditary? Has anyone else in your family suffered from this? Just curious. btw....you aren't REALLY going to post your phone number here, are you?

no that was a copy from my friends on myspace since i got a new number, well I am adopted so I know nothing of my family history

Glad to see you're doing better! :elephant: Pets really do help - there have been several studies that prove it. :laugh:

DW.

Glad your doing better.

But i have to say somrthing. Kor said marry that girl .You said after i get better.

This lady loves you. For better or worse from what you have said . shes a keeper.

My god forbid and i pray marry that girl.Do not let your illness get in the way. I speak

from what i know. I have never told anyone online. But maybe now to you i will tell it

been there. was her not me.she said lets wait i said ok. There was nothing i could do

to help her.To the day i leave this world i will always regret it .

6 months would have been beter than no months.

49 next month never been married do not be like me.

THE POST WAS FOR DW.

i need no comfort was 20 years ago.

Edited by Odo

OMG DW! I very glad that you got treatment in time and that you're recovering! Please take care of yourself and know that you are in the thoughts of many STF.net members. Don't push yourself at work too much.