Sign in to follow this  
Dark Reality

Evil Keiko (Pah-Wraith possessed Keiko)

Gul Dukat, Weyoun, Kai Winn, the usual villains of DS9 - but the one that really creeped me out was Evil Keiko. in the episode "The Assignment". Her eyes didn't glow red as Dukat's and others while possessed, but still had an evil look about her she really didn't have as regular Keiko. Excellent job by the actor there.

Anyone else creeped out by Evil Keiko?

It was quite a change from the the regular "Oh Miles" Keiko..The Evil Keiko did creep me out a bit. It seemed like she knew just what O'Brien was doing without being there. She certainly got into his head..I agree, wonderful acting job..

I also find the real Keiko much more creepy. :laugh::clap: I couldn't stand that woman, I really admire Miles for being able to stay calm when she's all whiny and stuff.

I liked "Evil Keiko" much better, maybe because she was so different from the normal one...

I liked Keiko as a character because she was one of few recurring female characters that was balancing a career and family. Dr. Crusher had Wesley, but since she did not have a husband, she really had things her own way.

I liked the way Miles gave her space to continue to do some of the things she needed to do stay current as a botanist.

I was not really creeped out by Evil Keiko, but found it interesting that Miles had to deal with the same thing Keiko had to deal with in a TNG episode when Miles, Data, and Troi were 'possessed' by disembodies criminals. There the possessed Miles threatened both Keieko and Molly, and even used Keiko as a hostage.

I agree, Keiko is a very much overlooked character that shows women who balance work with family life. She is a very important character that is a good message for everyone; a marriage, family and work can be done without it all ending in chaos

"The Assignment" was never a favorite episode of mine and when it comes on I usually skip it or when I'm in my DVD's I'll skip over it.

She didn't so much "creep me out" but I didn't like the storyline.