Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmilSoong

Hello!

:rolleyes: Hello to everyone on the boards! I'm so glad to have come here because I LOVE! Star Trek.. Matter of fact, I actually like as far back as the original. I love Next Gen as well. So, again, I extend a warm hello! :lol:

Welcome to the boards!!!

Yay now all my siblings are on the boards! :rolleyes: :lol:

This is my sister everyone, my real sister...the one who likes Lore.

:rolleyes: Thank you for your welcome. And, I won't be upset if you did call me that forever.. But, hey! We could go by screen names :lol:

Actually, it's a younger sister... Yillara is the oldest. I'm sure she's mentioned it... And, was just misunderstood. And, yes, my husband is quite similar to my favorite character, Lore.

Hello, there! I'm Lore, and I wish to welcome you to the boards! Hope you have fun here, like I hope to. I'm the new guy here too, so I am just going around saying hello!

Hey, Emil look! There is someone posting under the name Lore on the boards...cool huh? He's a new guy too, just like you. This place is growing fast!

Has anyone else had a problem loading their personal photo? I'm trying to load my wedding photo with my sister, brother, brother's in-law, and my best friend.. And, I can't! :-( Can anyone help me?

Has anyone else had a problem loading their personal photo? I'm trying to load my wedding photo with my sister, brother, brother's in-law, and my best friend.. And, I can't! :-( Can anyone help me?

If the picture is too large it may not load. The maximum size is 250 x 250 pixels. If you go into Microsoft Paint you can resize the picture by clicking on Image - Stretch until you have it to a size that works. If you click on Image - Attributes it will tell you what size the picture is.

That is the only thing I can think of that might be the problem. Hope that helps.

It worked! Thank you so much!!!

See I told you sister...ask for help and they'll gladly help you. Sorry I couldnt help much...pretty dumb since I have been here for almost 5 months, but then I did not work too much with photos or avatars(my avatars were always small pics to begin with)