Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Jeri Ryan Engaged

Star Trek: Voyager star Jeri Ryan is engaged to her boyfriend, French chef Christopher Eme.

The two are partners in Ortolan, an award-winning West Hollywood, California restaurant where Eme is the head chef.

The 38-year-old star announced her engagement while promoting her new TV series Shark at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena, California.

Ryan revealed the details of the proposal saying, "He brought me home, covered my eyes and took me up to the bedroom.

"He had candles lit everywhere and champagne on ice. He had gotten this huge canvas and painted it with words that said in French 'And you come with me forever.'"

Eme also put a photograph of the pair at the bottom of the canvas with the words 'Toi et Moi' ('You and Me').

Ryan says the wedding will probably be next June in the Loire Valley of France.

She adds, "That's when the rugby World Cup is in Paris. You know I am in love when I'm planning a wedding around a sporting event!"

Guest Voyager

Congratulations to Jeri. Best wishes.

Congrats to her!!

I heard the news watching The Insider tonight. I loved how they said "Star Trek Voyager star Jeri Ryan is engaged to her chef husband. "