Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youbroughtheryouRiker

Happy Birthday Krissy Phaserman!

I wasn't sure if this thread belonged in Party Loco. Cross-referring "Krissy Phaserman" and "celebrations" (which includes the subheading "birthday") usually dictates we take this to Qo'nos, because that's these things roll. Ah well, caution and clothes to the wind, let the degeneration commence. And let's see how quickly Lt. Van Roy will appear with a comment or two of his own.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISSY PHASERMAN!!!

Normally I wouldn't say it, but since it's your birthday, it makes sense that you end up in the birthday suit so.......HAVE SOME TEQUILA!!!

Once again, Happy Birthday to Krissy....my favorite stripper.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:klingon::spock::welcome::spock: Hope you have an awesome birthday Krissy!

And it's a personal pleasure to wish you Happy Birthday, since you were one of a handful of people to wish me a Happy Birthday this year on this site.

Have a great day and a great year!

:klingon::welcome::spock::spock::clap:

Have a great birthday Krissy, along with all of the decadence that I'm sure will go along with it.... :)

I wasn't sure if this thread belonged in Party Loco. Cross-referring "Krissy Phaserman" and "celebrations" (which includes the subheading "birthday") usually dictates we take this to Qo'nos, because that's these things roll. Ah well, caution and clothes to the wind, let the degeneration commence. And let's see how quickly Lt. Van Roy will appear with a comment or two of his own.

Normally I wouldn't say it, but since it's your birthday, it makes sense that you end up in the birthday suit so.......HAVE SOME TEQUILA!!!

Wow, Lol, YBHYR, Very nice. Thanks, all. Thank you, thank you. I wish I had seen it earlier, I spent the day at Nostalgia Days, so I didn't get online until just a bit ago. Could have been better, but I did have fun today. *Grabs her To-Do-List and writes down abusing husband and husbands bosses* not getting into that one, though. And for the record, I'm your favorite FORMER Stripper.

Happy bithday hun, Hope the next year is fun filled and interesting with nary a hint of negativity!

Wow, Lol, YBHYR, Very nice. Thanks, all. Thank you, thank you. I wish I had seen it earlier, I spent the day at Nostalgia Days, so I didn't get online until just a bit ago. Could have been better, but I did have fun today. *Grabs her To-Do-List and writes down abusing husband and husbands bosses* not getting into that one, though. And for the record, I'm your favorite FORMER Stripper.

Ooh, do tell, in great detail.

You got into a fight with a customer, didn't you?

That's ok, I bet you decked the dork.

Ooh, do tell, in great detail.

You got into a fight with a customer, didn't you?

That's ok, I bet you decked the dork.

2 dozen roses, a box of chocolates, and earrings, and I'm still in trouble. I had to Open-Close yesterday. I tried to get off, but the FRM and the Franchisee said no sir. I tried getting off early so I could take Krissy out to dinner, still no. But, I didn't press the issue hard enough, so that's why I'm in trouble. I sent Kevin and Dan (My bosses) E-mails thanking them for their help in making my bed on the couch. Now, I must be off, I gotta do some making up to my wife...

Sigh......the life of a married man. I can totally relate and emphasize with you Gary.

Mister surprise I think might have made it up to me. What he's not telling you about is the other jewelry he bought me. I'm wondering where he got the money for this stuff, honestly. But, I can't stay made at him forever. He better not do it again!

Many happy returns.

Sorry I didn't make it by STF in time to say "Happy Birthday" earlier.

Mister surprise I think might have made it up to me. What he's not telling you about is the other jewelry he bought me. I'm wondering where he got the money for this stuff, honestly. But, I can't stay made at him forever. He better not do it again!

Way to pull your fat out of the fire, Gary! I can tell that you are truly an experienced married man!.. :biggrin: