Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stardreamer

Hi from Germany

Hi I'm female, from Germany and of course a great Startrek fan.

I love Startrek since TOS days. I'm thrilled by the new series and Jon Archer.

I'm looking forward to having fun with you all.

:P

Huhu! Dann werd ich dich hier mal begrüßen :P

Ich hoffe, daß es dir hier gefallen wird, wie du siehst, sind noch mehr Leute aus Deutschland hier :P *wink*

Mrs. Captain Picard

---- translation mode on -----

Hi! Greetings from me! :P

I hope you will enjoy it here, as you see, there are more people from Germany around here :lol:

---- translation mode off -----

Jo, da sind wir schon DREI!

Und damit unsere Amis auch mitlesen können:

Happy to see you, my sweet!

You know ST since the TOS days? Well, then you must be a bit older and more mature character than most of the silly guys out here*, they are all young and/or funny, you will LOVE your visit.

Unfortunalety, my englisch is not very good, so I post very few, and most of it in silly threads (ok, maybe I am the silly trekker here)

I hope we will meet again in this board, or in real life!

Hugs, Beagle

Wenn man sich Sachen miiteilen will, die sonst keiner sehen soll, macht man das so:

Click for Spoiler:

*I am 41, a very high age for a DOG!

Hey, schön zu sehen es gibt hier noch ein paar Deutsche. Wie international geht es hier zu?

But now let's continue in English.

Hey, nice to see there are more Germans. How international is it here? Where are all the guys from?

Yeah, I have to admit I'm not that young. 44 to be honest. But I feel quite comfortable between Startrek fans of any age.

I'm used to speak and read English due to my job, but there still so much to learn. And I'm not familiar to daily life language. Therefore please don't mind when my writing seems to be a little bit stiff.

:P

Hello and Welcome aboard..! Great to have you here..I'm sure you'll have fun here..I like your username.. :P

Hello again Stardreamer..! This message board is very international..I myself live in Chelmsford, Massachusetts USA..I too am 44 and have been a Star Trek fan since TOS..Welcome aboard again!..I'm sure you'll have a good time here..This is a great site..

Thanks for the warm welcome. Before I joined here I read some threads and I liked how open and fair the discussions are. I'm looking forward to join it.

Due to your avatar you seem to be a TNG fan. I'm a right, Spacetigger?

I am a fan of TNG..However my Avatar is of NCC-1701A Enterprise I believe..from the original Cast Movies....TOS will always be my favorite..But I do like all of the Trek series..

WELCOME ABOARD STARDREAMER !!!

Shame on me. I didn't recognize the ship :P

TOS and ENT are my favourites, but I do like the other series as well. Captain Kirk is the hero of my early TV days (sounds better than hero of my youth *biggrins*) but at present I'm mad about ENT and Jon Archer.

Startrek and what it stands for is an importent thing in my life.

Welcome! I know you will enjoy it here, we do have a very large international membership here and a few members from Germany. As my username indicates I am from Virginia in the US. My real name is Kevin and I'm 34.

As I've told Beagle and Mrs Picard, don't worry about your English because it's probably better then some of us that were born speaking English :P I am just very impressed that you have the ability to post here in both languages.

Again, Welcome to STARTREKFANS.NET we are very happy to have you with us!

Wilkommen! heehee sorry if my German is a bit rusty.. it has been 6 or 7 years since my German III class.

Hi and Welcome to the Boards!!

I am 23, and from St. Augustine, Florida, USA. Bween a fan of Trek since I was little(2 or 3, watching reruns of TOS), but really caught on with TNG at age 7.

Stardate:213581.6

Welcome to the boards!!!!

Its awsome how international this place has gotten.