Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

A Matter of Time

A Matter of Time.

I tried to paste in a summary of this with the spoiler function but the spoiler button wouldn't work so i've had to leave it out.

I watched this episode last night, and noticed that Rasmussen said that he was a from the 22nd century. I was wondering if Enterprise could do an episode with the 26th century time travellers and show how he stole the time shuttle before going to the Enterprise D in this episode? Sort of like a prequal episode? Voyager did a tie in with the Ferengi who went down the wormhole on TNG, so this would be a clever tie in as well. Rasmussen did say that he had been on 'another' 22nd century Star Ship ....

That's a great idea prometheus! They might even be able to tie it in with a previous Enterprise episode Future Tense. The craft they found with the dead human could have been the person Rasmussen killed to get the shuttle he was in.

I don't think Matt Frewer has changed much in appearance since he did that episode so they could probably get him to play the part again if they wanted however recasting it would be no problem as well.

Very good idea. I think the role of Rasmussen was originally written for Robin Williams if I remember correctly.

Hey, I like the idea, too. That would make a great connection between ENT and TNG.

:P

Mrs. Captain Picard

Very good idea. I think the role of Rasmussen was originally written for Robin Williams if I remember correctly.

Would be perfect if he could play it, but then again he is great in almost any role.. Might be hard to get him to do it though.. :P

Excellent idea prometheus. I like to see connections between ENT and the previous Treks.