Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Overview: Trivia Wolf 359

The Official Star Trek Trivia of StarTrekFans.net

with Guest Host Master Q

Codename: Trivia Wolf 359

For the month of June 2006, Master Q will be guest hosting for Jack and Matt. Codenamed "Trivia Wolf 359". This will be an entire month event of Star Trek Trivia. Master Q will guest host all of the month's message board trivia. There will also be a special Wolf 359 party in the chat room at the conclusion of Trivia Wolf 359.

The amount of points everyone makes during this month will be tallied. Honors will be given to the first, second and third place winners with the most points earned during the month. These three people will receive a special insignia, which will be placed in these members' user-profiles "awards" section. (Ties are possible.) But the point of Trivia Wolf 359 is to have FUN! So Join In!! B)

The competition will have four message board trivia weeks (guest hosted by master_q):

• Week 1--- Starts on Friday, June 2nd and runs through Saturday, June 10th. (Please submit answers to this week BEFORE 8:00 PM, EST, on Saturday. The sooner the better.)

• Week 2---Starts on Saturday, June 10th and runs through Saturday, June 17th. (Same as before, and from here on out.)

• Week 3--- Starts on Saturday, June 17th and runs through Saturday, June 24th.

• Week 4--- Starts on Saturday, June 24th and runs through Saturday, July 1st.

This gives everyone plenty of time to be able to participate. (We are sure you can spare a few minutes sometime every week.)

After each week, scores will be posted to let all participants know were everyone is point-wise. They will not be added to net scores until the month is over, nor any winners declared until the month is over.

Message board questions will be worth five points each, generally speaking.

Plus there will be a Wolf 359 Party! The first, second and third place winners will be first announced here. This will be a casual chat room session (no trivia). Enjoy!!

• Session starts at 4:00 PM, EST, on Saturday, July 1st.

If any one has any questions, then do not hesitate to ask. I'll be happy to help.

My many thanks go out to Jack and Matt. Thank you both for making some room for me. :borg2:

Thank you, VBG. He is helping out with the insignias and a special banner.

And thank you to AE.

The competition should be fun. I'm looking forward to guest hosting. :spock:

Live Long and Prosper

MASTER Q

Edited by master_q

For any participant who does not remember when Master Q ran the trivia here. He always made it fun and challenging.

June should be a fun month. B)

Edited by Data

I'll join in in this trivia. By the way; The name of the trivia, is it hinting to the battle of Wolf 359?

PS.: The Wolf 359 banner is up right now, and I like it! :borgqueen: ( It has Locutus at one side, and a picture of the battle at the other. )

B)

Thank VBG for creating the cool banner. It does look great! :borg2:

Well, tomorrow is the day. So be ready!

And tell a friend. It should be fun. B) :borg:

Everyone might not know me, but I'll do it. Thanks for running the trivia and I hope to remember. B)

Even if you're not great at trivia (which is me B) ) it can be very fun. Try it, you'll probably like it!

OK Round One Is Up and Running!

And there is a lot more ahead.

To submit answers all you have to do is PM them to me.

Today is the last day for Week Number Three! So get your answers in before 8PM EST.

Before you know it, we will be starting our last week, Week Number Four! So get ready! It should be a lot of fun.

And our three winners of the month will be rewarded with their prizes. :welcome:

Thank you for playing everyone! Keep on sending me your PMs!

Edited by master_q

Our LAST Week of Trivia Wolf 359!

This Week's Questions:

#1525 and #s 1527 to 1542.

Good Luck!

This is your last chance to play Trivia Wolf 359, so join up!

After this week, we will find out who will be named king of Trivia Wolf 359!

Trivia Wolf 359 is Over! :biggrin:

Until Next Time....I'll See All of You in the Q-Continuum....

MASTER Q

trivia(-at-)startrekfans.net