Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Just to let you know....

Hello fellow Trekkies! Long Time No See! How are you all? Sorry I haven't been around much I've been busy with my FMP and my driving lessons. To top it all off, my computer went down the other day and I don't have Internet access.

I am working with my cousin to find a wireless internet modem. The one I bought had ADSL connections and we use Ethernet. My internet line is seperate from our telephone line. I may use the college internet from time to time if you do see me online but I am in fact not allowed on here. I am really struggling without my CPU. I have a laptop with no software or Internet connection. *sigh*

As soon as I get my Internet connection I'll be back and better than ever. And I'll show you the Jamaica photos like I promised.

So, MrPsychic, no I haven't blocked you on Yahoo. I'll be back as soon as I get chanced.

Thank you and enjoy your free time. :laugh::borg2:

So, MrPsychic, no I haven't blocked you on Yahoo. I'll be back as soon as I get chanced.

Poor Psy was in tears for the whole day thinking you didn't like him anymore...... :laugh:

Lots has happened!

- There was a riot on the board the other day and all of the administration staff were fired. Capt_Picard is now in charge of the site.

- Capt_Picard's first action was to rename this site www.Seinfeldfans.net

- MrPsychic has been admitted into a state hospital. He is suffering from chronic buffoonery.

- Dragonwrangler has been arrested for public intoxication

- Jadziaezri caused quite a stir for serving her guests Kangaroo steaks

- The entire Phaserman clan were detained for illegally sneaking into Iraq in an attempt to finish off the terrorists on their own.

- and me.........I'm still 1 step ahead of the law!....... :tribble:

WHAT? VABEACHGUY AND...AND... ALL FIRED?! AND....wait a minute.... this is a load of pants Kor! You had me going for a second or two there! LMAO

- Jadziaezri caused quite a stir for serving her guests Kangaroo steaks

i was mentioned, i thought i had little influence on this site. YAY