Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Trek Cards and Journal Coming To A Store Near You

Chronicle Books is releasing a box of postcards, stationery and a bound notebook with images from the original series.

By Michelle

May 15, 2006 - 9:43 PM

Chronicle Books is releasing three original series items in time for Star Trek's 40th anniversary: a boxed set of postcards, an illustrated journal and a stationery set.

StarTrek.com calls Chronicle books "a company with an impressive array of books, stationery, journals and the like", joking that while snail mail may be "a bith 20th century", letters and cards featuring Kirk, Spock, McCoy and the rest of the original crew are sure to please fans.

The fold-and-mail stationery set consists of 40 sheets with five different designs, while each of the 30 postcards in the box features a different image, including promotional shots and scenes from episodes with aliens and shipboard action.

The journal has Kirk on the cover with a quote about the Enterprise as his leading lady, while the inside contains line drawings of ships and quotes from original series episodes.

The items may be viewed and ordered here.

http://www.trektoday.com/news/150506_02.shtml

Fascinating. Can they beam them directly to my home? :laugh:

I'm going to Book Expo in DC this weekend. I will ask about these at the Chronicle Books booth if they are there.