Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Seatrek - Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas

Trek guests for the 2007 Seatrek cruise to date are Walter Koenig (Chekov, TOS), Rene Auberjonois (Odo, DS9), Armin Shimerman (Quark, DS9) and Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar, TNG). The cruise itself is an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle, WA. For more information check out their website.

Trek guests for the 2007 Seatrek cruise to date are Walter Koenig (Chekov, TOS), Rene Auberjonois (Odo, DS9), Armin Shimerman (Quark, DS9) and Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar, TNG). The cruise itself is an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle, WA. For more information check out their website.

Sounds fun. Cruise ships are awesome.

I've always wanted to take one of those Seatrek cruises. Perhaps one day..

Then again, based on what you've told me about Koenig, would you really want to be trapped on a boat with him? <_<

I've always wanted to take one of those Seatrek cruises. Perhaps one day..

Then again, based on what you've told me about Koenig, would you really want to be trapped on a boat with him? :blink:

With all of these instances lately of people falling off cruise ships.................whats one more?... <_<

It seems the guest list has changed. Connor Trinneer and Denise Crosby are still listed however Rene Auberjonois, Walter Koenig and Armin Shimerman are no longer listed. Added are Robert Picardo (the Doctor, VOY) and Ethan Phillips (Neelix, VOY).

What a hideous looking vessel. I hate cruise ships. Giant tower blocks on a hull. They lack the elegance and beauty of the old ocean liners.

Put them all on the Titanic. That was an elegant looking ship......... :blink:

What a hideous looking vessel. I hate cruise ships. Giant tower blocks on a hull. They lack the elegance and beauty of the old ocean liners.

Put them all on the Titanic. That was an elegant looking ship......... :blink:

:( Thank you Kor. That was the best laugh I've had this week!

Having been on a "cruise" on an aircraft carrier, the word cruise makes me nervous. That said, cruising out of Vancouver would probably be a pleasant experience, and maybe someday I would consider a SeaTrek cruise.