Sign in to follow this  
removed

Favorite Indiana Jones Movie

What is your favorite Indiana Jones movie?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Indiana Jones movie?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark
    • The Temple of Doom
    • The Last Crusade

Mine is by far Raiders. Its so action packed and great. Its very adventurous and it has a great feel to it. All of the aspects on Indy Jones are in it. From the fist fight by the nazi plane to the end, it is amazing!

I love them all but I voted for "Raiders", I liked this one a little, ut only a little better than the other two :wow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I love all of them but, had to vote for the Last Crusade. Sean Connery and Harrison Ford works so well together in this, they are so funny!

I voted "Last Crusade." I like Raiders very much, don't really care for most of "Temple." Y'all looking forward to the fourth one, if it ever gets made? (Yes, I know there's talk -- )

I voted "Last Crusade."  I like Raiders very much, don't really care for most of "Temple."  Y'all looking forward to the fourth one, if it ever gets made?  (Yes, I know there's talk -- )

It's more than just talk now. They're aiming for a July 4, 2005 release date!!!

Raiders is my favorite but I love how Last Crusade and ST5 make a great double feature, a theater that used to be open near me played them both on a double bill, I went to see them both four times for the price of one. :wow:

Last Crusade is my favourite of the three, then Raiders. I really didn't like Temple very much.

In Last Crusade I loved the relationship between Indy and his father.

I voted "Last Crusade."  I like Raiders very much, don't really care for most of "Temple."  Y'all looking forward to the fourth one, if it ever gets made?  (Yes, I know there's talk -- )

It's more than just talk now. They're aiming for a July 4, 2005 release date!!!

John Williams in a recent interview:

Q: Will there be another Indiana Jones picture?

A: Yes, the script is written. Steven and George (Lucas) talk about it every day.

The script is written! Yay!

Go to http://www.theraider.net for more indy 4 news.

I voted for Raiders. But I like all 3 films.

My favorite scene was with Indy encountering the Arab in the market place. The Arab was twirling and carrying on with his sword. Indy just gives him a look that reads, "I don't have time or feel like putting up with this $hit", whips out his pistol and blows the guy away. Ford's expression was priceless!

I saw the Temple of Doom first.I can still remember going to watch this at the drive-in.Laying back on the hood of my dad's Crown Vic',drinking a huge coke.All my buddies from school were running around the parked cars goofing off,but I was into the flick.Man,I hated it when the last drive-in around here folded.it was a lot of fun.

I voted "Last Crusade" cause there's nothing funnier then when Sean Connery said "We named the dog Indiana." and John Rhys-Davis laughed, "You're named after the dog."

Mirax Terrik

USS Xavier

When is the new one supposed to be released?

I heard end of august but i anit to sure :picard-sith:

I voted lost ark thats my fav i went with my dad to see that film and loved every min of it,i also cant wait for the new one!!!

When is the new one supposed to be released?

It's been delayed because of script problems. A new scriptwriter has been brought in to rework the script. Filming isn't expected to begin until 2005.

I like ROLA the best, but I love Sean Connery's performance in TLC. <_<

Ugh! I don't want them to make another one. Harrison Ford's so old now, I'm afraid he'll swing on a vine then grab his back and start moaning! We should be able to just remeber him as the young, swashbuckling Indy, IMO

Edited by t'mir

(Hey VBG, We Need An Indy Smiley  <_< )

Yeah, that would be cool to have my own smiley. Thanks for the suggestion, Sammy.

Cool idea, Sammy! Can I have my own smiley too, hmm

No, darn it, I'm special, only I get a smiley!!! :unsure: