Sign in to follow this  
krysis

My Views on ENT

In the beginning, I didn't really like ENT. Its not the best of the best of Trek but its getting better the more I watch it, although this is my second round. In all the 5 series, I used to put ENT at the last one but as of today, I don't know where I should put ENT. It certainly doesn't deserve to be the worst... but neither do the other series.

I've spent a lot of time watching ENT lately, mainly because its the only Trek on TV currently and I'm beginning to like T'Pol more and more. I think ENT is show that is not "love at first sight" kind of thing. Its more like... the more I watch it, the more I grow to like it.

Back to T'pol... I'm not a fan of Blalock but T'pol I'm beginning to like her... especially when she has her hair long and nursing Archer.

Anyway, in summary, I think my feelings for ENT has changed. Its a great show. It should have 7 seasons.

i agree, i have seen the first and last seasons and the development of the characters took a while but the 4th season really captured my imagination. i am now happy to consider myself among the enterprise fans. so there :laugh:

I'm just happy that more ENT fans are born every day. People didn't originally like DS9 and now it fights TNG to be the favorite series. I think ENT is gaining ground like DS9. It's a good series, and now that everyone has had a break from Trek, they have went back and watched it to see it ain't bad

Its exactly what happened to both TOS and DS9. Those 2 series never got appreciated until after they went off the air.

Anyway, in summary, I think my feelings for ENT has changed. Its a great show. It should have 7 seasons.

The series needed time to develop like all the others. I am glad it began the way it did , with tension with the Vulcans, and with mankind having to push its way out into the galaxy, eventually showing itself worthy to take its place among the races that lead the Federation.

It would have been strange that humanity, with as much difficulty that humans of different ethnic backgrounds had getting along, should have instantly easy and conflict-free relations with people from other worlds! Enterprise presented a believable tale were not only characters evolved, but relationships between the various species evolved.