Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Do You Have Trek Wallpaper On Your Computer Now?

Trek Wallpaper  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Currently Have Trek on Your Computer Background?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Occasionally Do, Just Not Now

currently my pc wallpaper is the Griffen family but before that it was a really cool pic of the nx-01, my phone has a pic of the nx-01 as my wallpaper

I used to more in the past.. now it is random space images, artwork I have done or pics of family and/or friends

Currently I have this really neat picture that was taken by somebody and had been posted over at Space.com. It is a picture of the recent solar eclipse, but in silouette is a bird sitting on a tree branch.

I guess you could say I have Star Trek Wallpaper now. :laugh:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
blanket.jpg

oops, forgot to put it in a spoiler.

Edited by Data

Now I have Trek wallpaper...well, kinda almost Trek related anyway. B)

wallpb140custom4il.th.jpg

Click the inage to see a larger image.

Not right this minute, although I do have a big folder full of ship images, of pretty much every Federation starship we ever saw, that I got from Star Trek Australia. I rotate my walls regularly and those are in the mix.

Oooo sweet Trekmachine! *becomes hypnotized :laugh: by all the gold*

I recently changed my wallpaper to VBGs version of all the Captains and Ships.

Yeah, I keep an LCARS background on my laptop at all times, it's the most complex image the thing can handle. My laptop is pretty crappy.

Yes, I do have a Trek wallpaper. I have had that for a long time, changing from one Trek wallpaper to another. But after the wallpapers also started to have Borg theme in them, I've only have had Borg themed Trek wallpapers from then on... :P

Here's mine right now:

Skrivebordsbakgrunn13.jpg

Is it just me, or is that Borg really trying to assimilate me? :bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow:

Guest Voyager

I've got 5 randomly changing Star Trek Voyager Wallpapers. I've had them for years now and I haven't changed them.

at the moment I use my own new car as background. But star trek wallpaper are seen regular here.

DSC00246.JPG

i used have trek on my computer of enterpise 1701 ..i like scifi any thing like sg1,a-team,trek,many more.. i got site you look on has wallpaper..http://www.appleblossomart.net/misc.php?topic=Star%20Trek&cat=Themes. i think its cool think had wallpapper from trek.. homade good too.

i used have trek on my computer of enterpise 1701 ..i like scifi any thing like sg1,a-team,trek,many more.. i got site you look on has wallpaper..http://www.appleblossomart.net/misc.php?topic=Star%20Trek&cat=Themes. i think its cool think had wallpapper from trek.. homade good too.i had back to future one it was all cool.

post-761-1155327062.jpg

post-761-1155327311.jpg

post-761-1155328554.jpg

I had one with captain Janeway Kate Mulgrew has my wallpaper on my computer also I had marina sirtis too has my wallpaper too I like to chance any month something new..

st-janeway.jpg

I think i got this one

Troi%20in%20Dress%20Uniform.jpg..

my wallpaper is a quite-pixilated blow up of my current sig, I've lost the original file <_<

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Yes! I have Star trek wallpaper on my desktop Enterprise D orbiting Earth! :cheers: :) :) :)

I currently have a picture of Moonbase from U.F.O. as my wallpaper, it was a great show.

Not right now but I am going to put it on my list of things to learn.

lol. It's easy, just right click any img, (from the Net or off your PC) then select "set as desktop background" from the list. You should then be given a set of options of how you want it to display. Experiment with that. Some imgs may be too low resolution to fully display without artifacts - ie - it won't look good.

Also check out Control Panel - Display - Desktop tab, for more options.