Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrskirk

Only the brave click here..

Since several board members have been posting pictures of themselves and their families, I've decided to do the same. That way, some of the fright will be worn off by the time the convention rolls around. I apologize to those who don't have a strong stomach. However, the devastatingly handsome young man standing next to me is my son Todd. This is a portrait of the two of us taken in December 2001.

ColleenTodd.jpg

Brave - why do you say that! The only one we do evil pics of, and that's rare, is VBG. :biggrin:

Hope you like this one Mrs. Kirk.

Click for Spoiler:

MrsKirk.jpg

Brave - why do you say that!  The only one we do evil pics of, and that's rare, is VBG. :o

Click for Spoiler:

MrsKirk.jpg

Woo hoo! That looks great Takara! :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Well done! :o

But I also like the picture with your son, Mrs.Kirk :tear:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Brave - why do you say that!  The only one we do evil pics of, and that's rare, is VBG. :o

Click for Spoiler:

MrsKirk.jpg

That's great Takara!! I love it!! For the first time in my 44 years of existence, I have breasts!!! :biggrin:

That's great Takara!!  I love it!!  For the first time in my 44 years of existence, I have breasts!!!  :biggrin:

spit.gif LOL! Another sastisfied customer Takara. grin00.gif

Nice pic of you and your son, mrskirk.

Takara, great job with the pic of Capt. and Mrs. Kirk!

That's great Takara!!  I love it!!  For the first time in my 44 years of existence, I have breasts!!!  :hug:

spit.gif LOL! Another sastisfied customer Takara. grin00.gif

:wow:I like the pics. Mrskirk and her son, that is good , but of mrskirk and kirk that's great. Folks I do believe that have being here long my lips have gotten some muscle to them. Thank God, or I deffently would have had a mess to clean up. those were my same reactions to mrskirk's responce. :hug:

spit.gif