Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

On the "Nemesis" Commentary...

From what I remember kirkwinter telling me, Stuart Baird, whilst doing the commentary track for his movie: Star Trek: Nemesis, was told the box office and then left the recording room to kick some dumpster out back and had to get foot surgery due to that..

As I haven't bothered rewatching the movie in quite a time nor listened to its commentary, does anyone here know if that was true?

From what I remember kirkwinter telling me, Stuart Baird, whilst doing the commentary track for his movie: Star Trek: Nemesis, was told the box office and then left the recording room to kick some dumpster out back and had to get foot surgery due to that..

As I haven't bothered rewatching the movie in quite a time nor listened to its commentary, does anyone here know if that was true?

Don't know if its true but he deserves a broken foot. I lay the blame for Nemesis' failure squarely at his feet, broken or not. I also blame whoever hired him. I mean, they had to tell him he couldn't do certain things because this is Trek, first hint he was a bad choice.

The Baird commentary was so boring and useless that I took it off. I don't even want to listen to the rest of it to check.

I remember Levar Burton was really annoyed at Baird because he called him "Laverne" and said he was an alien...

there was no trivia on the commentary. It was just Baird chatting about camera angels and garbage like that. WE WANT TRIVIA!!!!

Having trivia and interesting stories and information is the kind of extras all fans want. :biggrin: What I really desire next, though, is a strong, solid Trek movie! No stupid dune buggie scenes, and no killing off a major character! :laugh: