Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

mrskirk suggested that we have some good Star Trek Avatars and I agree. So I've added a bunch of new avatars and increased the size so these avatars would show up properly.

TO check them out go into your My Controls and scroll down to Avatar Settings, then pick your favorite character. I'll look for some more to add if I can find some good ones.

Way cool! They're great although I think I'm going to keep my current Data picture for now. That's a bunch for the great options. :bow:

Love the new smilies too. :)

As I said in the PM I sent to VaBeachGuy, great choices!! And thanks for making my suggestion a reality. Now I can tell all my friends that I had a hand (albeit a tiny one) in the creation of the best Star Trek fan site on the net!

Live long and prosper,

I tried to look at the Avatars but when I selected one, nothing showed up. Also, my old avatar disapeared. What is up with this?

This is truly weird. It turned out to be my firewall causing problems. I disabled it to see if it was the problem. It was. Totally weird.

Thankyou, VaBeachGuy, for putting up with my pms. It turns out that it was the ad blocker, not the security settings that was causing the problem. This is truly funny. It thinks that the avatars are advertisements. :bow: If anybody else has this problem with Norton's Internet Security 2003, turn your ad blocker off before you get to thinking it is a serious problem. If I hadn't lost so much time on this, I would think this was funny.

I almost forgot. The new avatars are great. As you can see, I selected the Data picture.

I may stay with my avatar for right now, or I may create a new one later. But, I have to say that you do have a great selection!

And Data, that of course is the PERFECT one for you!!!