Theunicornhunter

Should Burger King fire their advertising agency

Should Burger King fire their advertising agency  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Burger King fire their advertising agency

• Yes
    • No
    • What?

Okay the big wooden puppet head KIng sitting in bed with the guy was bad enough. Then there was the Dr. Angus character with a face almost as plastic as the wooden headed King - but when I saw the "big bucking chickens" commercial - I couldn't believe it. Is it me or are these just awful commercials?

I agree these commercials are getting worse and worse. The big bucking chickens one is really grotesque. My significant other just hates that commercial and says it makes her feel awful about eating chicken, surely not the desired reaction BK would like to see.

I like the ones with the King, but the other ones suck, not worst then the Mcdonalds Ghetto Commercial IMO, Wendy's has the best

I like them... The giant chickens were freaky but I still liked them.

not worst then the Mcdonalds Ghetto Commercial IMO

Another reason why I boycott McDonald's. Some of the stupidest commercials on TV.

The Dr. Angus one was cute. Using a singer who is arguably to cheesiest performer still out there to promote it was cute. Plus the part at the end where he puts his hand on her knee and she moves it. Nice.

The king in bed one I thought was hilarious. Anyone who ever complained about the previous ones in the series about people waking up to see THAT next to them in bed, or just outside their window, etc. being creepy should have laughed at the new one where turnabout becomes fair play.

I have not seen the Big Bucking Chickens one.

The subservient chicken, while I have not seen it, I'm willing to bet is based on the actual website featuring the subservient chicken. Maybe I'll find a link.

I think 90% of all companies trying to sell something on TV need to fire their advertising agencies, BK included.

The Dr. Angus one was cute. Using a singer who is arguably to cheesiest performer still out there to promote it was cute.

So the actor playing Dr. Angus is "someone" ie a celebrity? I have no idea who he is.

The chicken strips ad was the worst. The bucking chicken ad is just about as stupid.

The Dr. Angus one was cute. Using a singer who is arguably to cheesiest performer still out there to promote it was cute.

So the actor playing Dr. Angus is "someone" ie a celebrity? I have no idea who he is.

I was under the impression that it was Wayne Newton. Or maybe someone just trying to capture his spirit.

I always thought that the king ones were a bit creepy too but I could not but my finger on why it was freaking me out so. Then one day I figured it out that big king head does not blink. So he is just staring at you. It puts chills down my spine whenever its on.

Now I have to say that "Man" commercial was pretty stupid. The Texas whopper is great, but the commercial is just annoying.

Now I have to say that "Man" commercial was pretty stupid. The Texas whopper is great, but the commercial is just annoying.

I actually liked that one. It had a "The Man Show" in your face appeal to it, like Dr. Angus.

I actually liked that one. It had a "The Man Show" in your face appeal to it, like Dr. Angus.

oh the texas Whopper is a great commercial, because of it i am now avoiding Panera Bread and only eating Burger King, man my Heart hurts!

but a great commercial

well the new "king" burger king commercials i can live without. i kinda liked the one where the 3 mom's put a hit on him and tried to kill him themselves.