Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Trading Cards

Star Trek The Animated Series Trading Cards

ST TAS had a total of 22 episodes and these episodes are now going to get some more attention. Most of us (including myself) have not seen TAS and this will give us some view (even though small) on this series.

http://www.scifihobby.com/products/startre...atedadventures/

Have you seen TAS?

What do you think about these trading cards? Will you buy them?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

OMG! Why did they have to go and do this now of all times?! Don't they know how thin our budget is being streched from the season box-sets?!

I suppose now we will need to cut eating :bow: from our budgets to be able to afford them!!!

I LOVE TAS! I tried for years to find the animated series on video with out luck and so about a year ago I downloaded all 22 episodes off Kaza and burned them to VCD. I given up collecting Star Trek Trading cards because there are just too many of them and it got too expensive for me. Does anyone remember the 25th aniversery card set that came out in '91? Half the set was TOS and half was TNG, anyway I had that whole set as well as the first TNG and DS9 sets put out by Sky Box. Yes IF I had the money I would buy the Animated Series cards.

OMG! Why did they have to go and do this now of all times?! Don't they know how thin our budget is being streched from the season box-sets?!

I suppose now we will need to cut eating  :bow:  from our budgets to be able to afford them!!!

With all the box sets coming out and Nemesis on DVD soon too it is hard to find the money but I think that is why Kraft Dinner was invented. :)

I suppose now we will need to cut eating  :bow:  from our budgets to be able to afford them!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean.

The new director movies for example I’m just going to wait to buy them untill the series DVD are all out and I have them all (for DS9 & VOY).

(However, I do have the first and second movie director editions)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I don't know..... The name brands might be too pricey, good thing the 99c store has "Imitation Macaroni and 'Cheese "Subsitute"' dinners! :bow:

Sign in to follow this