• Slimer!
    • The Stay Puff Marshmallow Man
    • other
  3. 3. Should They Make A Third Film?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Haven't Seen The Other Two Yet
  4. 4. Your Favorite Ghostbusters Cartoon Was/Is...

• The Real Ghostbusters
    • Extreme Ghostbusters
    • Never Have Seen The Cartoon Series
    • other

Growing up as a small kid in the 80's, I was really at the right age for the Ghostbusters. I loved the two movies, still do, and the TV series. I had a bunch of toys and even dressed up as one of the Ghostbusters for Halloween. The Ghostbusters duology probably makes my top favorite movies of all time. I've just been in the Ghostbusters mood recently, are any of you fans?

The reason I asked the question of whether or not there should be a third film is because this has been floating around for some time. Some of the cast wants to do another movie, and some don't. For a while now, there have been posters flying around on the net of the Ghostbusters logo holding up three fingers, meaning the third film since the Ghostbusters II logo has the ghost holding up two fingers

Now to the poll answers!

Which is my favorite movie: Ghostbusters

Who is my favorite character: It has always been Peter with Louis in second. Rick is hilarious!

Should they make a third film: In my opinion, no. I think it's great as it is

My favorite cartoon series is: The Real Ghostbusters

I absolutely love the Ghostbusters' movies! One of the few films in which I believe the sequel was better than the original. That being said, here's how I voted:

movie: GB2

Character: Peter Venkman

make another: yes!

cartoon: Real GB

(sigh) ah, nostalgia :welcome:

i'm glad to see i'm not the only ghostbusters fan. i had a ton of stuff as a kid. still have my staypuft marshmallow man the fire station playhouse no extras though. i still love it.

i like both movies. loved the real ghostbusters. my favorite characters were everyone. i can't choose one. but i did peter. i liked his relaxed attitude. aww i miss my real ghostbusters. my ecto cooler. i just miss ghostbusters heyday. i still have hope for a third movie because i had read a while back that they had canned men in black two and they made that movie. so i still hold out hope that they will make another one. i was the biggest ghostbusters fan out of anyone i knew. i still am out of the people i know.

tm

1.Ghostbusters I-II

2.Egon/Ray/Slimer/Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

3.not sure if a 3rd is a good idea because the cast is all alot older now and I figured they moved on to other projects thought GB 2 was the final one no 3rd

4.The Real Ghostbusters saw also ("Extreme Ghostbusters") cartoon

have the Ghostbusters Films collection on DVD.

:welcome::spock::clap::bow:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

1: Ghostbusters

2: Slimer

3: No, They can never make the classics like they used to so making a 3rd one will just ruin it.

4: Havent seen any of the cartoons.

GB 2

Sigourney Weaver's character

Undecided

Haven't seen any

Not that big of a fan.

Movie..Ghostbusters :blink:

Actor...Ray :blink:

Part 3...Why not ..as long as its better then GB2 :blink:

Cartoon..The Real Ghostbusters!! <_<

Edited by hangon

Ghostbuster 2

Slimier

Want more ghostbuster movies

Real Ghostbusters

I wish i can join a real ghostbuster Club so i can disintregate some evil presense

My choice.

The first Goastbusters.

Who was best, who cares.

Should they make a 3rd Goastbusters, NO.

The cartoons, who cares.

Which is my favorite movie: Ghostbusters

Who is my favorite character: Egon

Should they make a third film: No

My favorite cartoon series is: Real Ghostbusters

Loved Ghostbusters.

Still watch it whenever I have the time and it's on the boob tube. They usually show GB2, but every once in a blue moon they'll air my favorite, the original.

Too hard to choose.

Peter.

Yes.

The Real Ghostbusters. (I can still remember my favorite episode... "The New Jersey Parallelagram.")

Edited by NutcrackerOmega

Favorite Film- original Ghostbusters

Favorite Ghostbuster- Egon...I had a mad crush on him when I was like eight. :laugh:

Should they do part 3?- Undecided...they're going to have to get a great cast to replace the originals.

Favorite cartoon?- The Real Ghostbusters all the way...Lorenzo Music (the guy who did Garfield's cartoon voice) is the voice of Peter...how can you go wrong with that? :clap:

they have a Ghostbusters video game coming out for the X-Box 360 and PS3 around Halloween this year. It is written by Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd and I believe all of the cast is returning. Anyway, Harold and Dan were interviewed and said that the game should be considered the third movie.

in the game, they still look as young as they did in the two Ghostbuster movies and they think they have aged too much to play the roles again in an actual third movie, according to Dan

they have a Ghostbusters video game coming out for the X-Box 360 and PS3 around Halloween this year. It is written by Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd and I believe all of the cast is returning. Anyway, Harold and Dan were interviewed and said that the game should be considered the third movie.

in the game, they still look as young as they did in the two Ghostbuster movies and they think they have aged too much to play the roles again in an actual third movie, according to Dan

well orginally the script for the thrid movie was they were replaced by four new young actors, where only Ramis remained as the only original character to be the mentor of sorts. but, we all know how that turned out to be.

I loved Ghostbusters. Althought I don't remember the movie. I do remember the cartoon show. And the video game that is coming out is said to be the closes we will get to a Ghostbusters III. All I personaly hope is the game doesn't suck as much as the games did in the 90's. I mean if you have played thoses games you know what i am talking about.