Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

Silly Picard

I'm pretty sure she already has. Her avatar is of Picard with his hat on, that he wears in this clip.

But when she FIRST saw this, the expression on her face would've been priceless!!!!

I'm pretty sure she already has. Her avatar is of Picard with his hat on, that he wears in this clip.

But when she FIRST saw this, the expression on her face would've been priceless!!!!

I would have love to see her expersion. :welcome:

Is there something special you have to do to UTube to get it to work? It never works for me.. :welcome:

I saw that, I laughed my butt off :welcome:

For those who it doesn't seem to be working for: I saw it off Google Video and it worked fine.

Ive seen this a few times, Still makes me laugh. Wonder what made them deside to do this.

I have heard, from the stars themselves, what Patrick Stewart did was the normal. Almost everyone had started their career on the stage, and stated many times that they would break a song and/or dance. They where rowdy to directors, and cause many of lots of grief. There was one that walked of the set and didn't want to work there because the crew and staff didn't behave for his liking.