Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Getting ready to take the final chapter test of my networking class (all of the tests including the final are taken at home on the computer).

Sitting at home procrastinating on writing a report on Thomas Jefferson that's due next Wednesday.

^^ Got an A :clap:

Getting ready to take the final chapter test of my networking class (all of the tests including the final are taken at home on the computer).

Sitting at home procrastinating on writing a report on Thomas Jefferson that's due next Wednesday.

Like there was any doubt that you would get an A.

Now for my bit of school update. Only TWO Weeks left till I am done with my Ass. in IT.

Now for my bit of school update. Only TWO Weeks left till I am done with my Ass. in IT.

Well, I should correct myself. It was an A- because I used the present tense a few times and since it's a paper about Thomas Jefferson those instances should have been in the past tense. That's what I get for procrastinating lol That won't affect my final grade though lol so it's all good.

I've decided to take come paralell classes, I'll get the AAS in IST but I'll also take the classes needed to also get an AS in Computer Science with an eye on possibly turning it into a BS in CS later.

What I'm looking for in some of my electives is a class in twentieth century television science fiction. I could write a 100 page report on Star Trek lol.

Well, I should correct myself. It was an A- because I used the present tense a few times and since it's a paper about Thomas Jefferson those instances should have been in the past tense. That's what I get for procrastinating lol That won't affect my final grade though lol so it's all good.

I've decided to take come paralell classes, I'll get the AAS in IST but I'll also take the classes needed to also get an AS in Computer Science with an eye on possibly turning it into a BS in CS later.

What I'm looking for in some of my electives is a class in twentieth century television science fiction. I could write a 100 page report on Star Trek lol.

Thinking that if there were a college degree in Science Fiction I could be set for the easiest college experience ever.

About to haul the bulk trash to the curb for pickup and then I need to clean the pool because it's all green and nasty and the kids want to jump in.

Convincing the girl I was with this afternoon that our sex caused a 3.8 earthquake.

Only a 3.8? I wouldn't be bragging about that.

Making tacos and looking at my dog giving me the saddest eyes you ever saw because I won't give her taco meat.

Making tacos and looking at my dog giving me the saddest eyes you ever saw because I won't give her taco meat.
I fed Pete people food for a good portion of his life and it nearly killed him. Be careful in what you feed her, dogs can't digest the same things we can.

I fed Pete people food for a good portion of his life and it nearly killed him. Be careful in what you feed her, dogs can't digest the same things we can.

Shar Peis are especially sensitive. She gets special food and very, very little human food. Even a small food allergy makes her fur fall out in splotches.

I fed Pete people food for about 11 or 12 of his 17 years and he developed pancreatitis that almost killed him. Once that happened and he couldn't eat people food anymore it was hard on him. One thing he loved though that the Vet said was ok was Pepsi and/or Coke.

He had his own little people glass and whenever he wanted some Pepsi or Coke he'd go over and paw at it then turn around and look at me and keep doing that until I filled it for him lol.

Just took the kids for a late night drive, now I'm going to have some almond milk and go to bead. Night folks.