Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Deleting an "interesting" pm.

Hangon, it sounds like you got the same "interesting" pm that I got. :elephant:

LOL damn and i thought i was some kinda internet hotty :elephant:

Any email or pm i get that starts off with..."I am a goodlooking girl with a nice figure"...tells me straight away its bull...no good looking girl in her right mind would pm strangers let alone me..lol

kicking back after a long day :congrats:

That's somewhat nice to hear, thought it was some stupid fat guy on the computer just harrassing people at random...

Right now I'm sneezing.

LOL no I'm checking my E-mail and stuff then going get a shower.

Getting a drink and putting some laundry in the washer

Edited by Cara

I just downloaded tonights Smackdown so i am gonna watch a bit of it while deb makes the evening meal. :elephant:

Texting with Robert, who's having a very bad day at work, and trying to think of ways to cheer him up.

Why am I always thirsty when I come on STFs???

Well I'm getting a drink then going to bed

Chatting with Kevin and Dan

:elephant: yup.

:congrats: Ahhhh just helping deb up off my lap...damn bad idea that hurt :elephant:

Wishing the next half hour would pass, so I can make the 2 1/2 hour drive to my families house again for the weekend.

Wishing the next half hour would pass, so I can make the 2 1/2 hour drive to my families house again for the weekend.

I forgot to tell you, your boss called and asked me to pass along a message that he needs you to stay and work till 1 am. Then come back in at 4 am for a 16 hour shift tomorrow...

I forgot to tell you, your boss called and asked me to pass along a message that he needs you to stay and work till 1 am. Then come back in at 4 am for a 16 hour shift tomorrow...

lol, he can bite me. :elephant:

I am already working 14 hour days five days a week. The reason for the trip to my families each week is to get as far from here as I can.

Click for Spoiler:

Besides my boss does not even really know my schedule right now. I was 30 minutes late this morning, meaning our department opened late and I don't think he even noticed, lol.

Laughing at a comedy routine that is actually kind of offensive and I hate myself a little for laughing at it. :elephant: :elephant:

awake I can't sleep right now because I am bummed n depressed so i probley not goin to bed at all

awake I can't sleep right now because I am bummed n depressed so i probley not goin to bed at all

:elephant:

I'm hoping my headache goes away soon and thinking I might turn on some TNG

just watchin wwe event on pay per view

Edited by EvilLizzy

Sitting at work REALLY REALLY REALLY wishing I were at home in bed since I have to be back here in 8 hours for another 14 hour shift.

Eating hot buttered toast, drinking fresh orange juice, listening to Linkin Park, and viewing some pages on my University's website about something.