Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

I am doing everything I shouldn't be doing. Instead of cleaning I am being lazy.

Spell bound by RC's painting :dude: ...getting really freaked out coz i happened to have a dream about flying Airwolf the same day 2 other ppl here strange encounters with helicopters :whistling::dude:

And also watching some deleted scenes from Star Wars that i have never ever ever ever seen..lol

Just waiting for deb to come home from work while i roam around the net..*yawn* :yahoo:

So Basically SSDD
..lol i love that saying :P

Not much..uploading some SW smilies that dill gave me the link for(thx dude) :innocent: .

I would say picking my nose but dont wanna gross anyone out..lol

Waiting for deb so i can start cooking dinner.

Taking a break from working on the floors, I hope to get a good amount done today. Now that I'm out of the narrow hallway I should be able to move much faster.... as long as I don't get lazy... lol

Thinking I should've dried my hair before eating because it's already starting to dry all wonky

Thinking I should've dried my hair before eating because it's already starting to dry all wonky

Willie Wonky and the Chocolate Factory? :P

:innocent:

Gonna put the little one in the bath and grab a bite to eat so i will see yall later :P

Staring at a bed full of stuff I have yet to put in a suitcase because I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll ever meet :lol: