Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

watching tv

watching TV. The grand final show is on for the footy show. Nuthing really interesting and surfing on the laptop for wedding stuff on ebay

Trying to find the one thread Jadziaezri hasn't responded to yet.

i'm sad lonley bored and worked the late shift at work, so sue me

Trying to make up for lost time.

My STF family means a great deal

and have not latley been in contact. for that i am sorry.

Drinking wine and listening to Dylan, trying to not let certain people bother me (nobody here).

Drinking wine and listening to Dylan, trying to not let certain people bother me (nobody here).

Just sit back and watch your favorite episode of Full House or listen to some Barry Manilow (I know your favorite song...) and let the night slip away.

Just sit back and watch your favorite episode of Full House or listen to some Barry Manilow (I know your favorite song...) and let the night slip away.

So you want me to beat the snot out of you?

lol

^

And i named my daughter after this women :( ...then again i could add it to my mother in laws christmas card..it would read like this..."Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year So you want me to beat the snot out of you?"...lol :huh:

Oh back on topic..i am about to watch beowulf which i have a good R5 dvd copy :lol:

Helping my friends set up our new multiplayer server we have rented for Battlefield 2..one click and i can activate birds flying around..lol wonder if i can get them to attack people :laugh: ..well better get back to work on this game Map.

:laugh:

About to have a shower at now 11:40am. I was too busy admiring the chocolate I offered to my Buddha shine.

^

And i named my daughter after this women :clap:

:laugh:

I'm thinking I should get up and do the dinner dishes before I'm too tired.

I am signing and dating an important letter ready to be posted.

Then I'm going out to the laundrette to do my laundry. Which isn't much nowadays.