Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Watching the police outside a house in my street..when you see 3 patrol cars and what we call a Riot Bus then something big is going on...i think i will take a look this could be a handy cam moment lol

sitting in my bedroom on my new laptop, contemplating cleaning. Cameron comes home today. i have this unshakeable feeling that i will not get him back today. But that is just probably the fact that i haven't been able to get my hopes up in the last three months without having them shattered each and everytime.

I'm currently having my heart torn out watching my Ravens getting beat by those dastardly Colts..... :yucky:

:yucky: My computer is giving me a headache again grrrr...i think its time for a new one,i have seen a nice Duel Core that would fit my needs perfect. :clap:

About to start watching the horror film "Saw 3"...I found a good copy on MiniNova last night.

Gonna meet up with my clan on BattleField 2142 and lay down some support fire with my SU-300 chain gun :elephant: .."Lets rock"...Hardcore Hang is in da house :laugh:

poping a top on a bud trying to calm down from the

fight i got into with my boss.

About to log off and watch the film "Smokin Aces" :blink: i heard a lot of good things about this film so i downloaded it about 1hr ago <_< :da-boot:

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? ...What i always do on a tuesday morning..watch last nights Raw with a bowl of weetos and a glass of orange juice :P

Like my screen name says...hanging around hoping to bump into someone...*looks at watch*...its 2am there so its a long shot :sadwalk: ...and i am watching last nights ECW :P

Edited by hangon

Wondering where the frack I've been, as I pull Yar out of the hat ONE MORE TIME!!! Contemplating a paper I'm about to horsepucky my way through. Following through on a promise. Oh yeah - did I mention I'm sitting here in my gitch?

Gonna give Mandy a bath then i can put her to bed for a few hrs,which in turn gives me a few hrs to myself :mad1:

Gonna give Mandy a bath then i can put her to bed for a few hrs,which in turn gives me a few hrs to myself :mad1:

About to go to bed after a loooong, hard, (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)e day at University. :) :mad1: :)

About to put mandy in the bath coz she is covered in chocolate from head to toe :clap::elephant::elephant:

^ dont want to know

Getting ready for opening day of Baseball

At TIGER TOWN!

This is the year.

GO TIGERS

^ dont want to know

:elephant:

I have to clean up the house a bit first before i can sit down and watch WM23 with my bowl of weetos :clap:

:hug: Pmíng with my best friend..RC :hug: ±flowers±...then taking mandy for her injections :bow:

:hug: Pmíng with my best friend..RC :hug: ±flowers±...then taking mandy for her injections :bow:

:bow::bow:

Packing for LA and trying to think of what I'm forgetting. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

^ what he said

and trying to get rid of this case of bud :hug:

:hug: Pmíng with my best friend..RC :hug: ±flowers±...then taking mandy for her injections :P

:bow::bow:

Packing for LA and trying to think of what I'm forgetting. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Er...mabe my email...lol :bow: :P ..looking after Mandy coz she had some injections the other day and she is pretty sick :(

Hello RC never noticed you back :P :biggrin: How are you ?

Right now I'm about to do some more of my claymation (Stop motion animation with clay)

Right now I'm about to do some more of my claymation (Stop motion animation with clay)

RC made a few appearances but has since apparently gone back to oblivion for some reason. Its really neat that you can do claymation. What program do you use to do that?

listening to cam play the same retched computer game he has been playing for two weeks solid and doing a job application

I haven't been around much, insanely busy summer, but I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. :P

RC made a few appearances but has since apparently gone back to oblivion for some reason.

Being gone one month is going back to oblivion? I call it being busy with real life. :P

Anyhoo, I'm taking a break from house work and checking my email that I'm almost a month behind on. :P

Got to go pick up my little girl from kindergarten...i hope she hasnt been trying any more wrestling moves on her little friends :biggrin:

"What ever...i do what i want"....cartman

Edited by hangon