Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Putting the video i took this morning with my handy cam of the little one attacking her gifts :taz: to dvd.

It took 2hrs to wrap them all and she only needed 15mins to open them all includeing 2 of mine..lol :laugh:

Putting the video i took this morning with my handy cam of the little one attacking her gifts :taz: to dvd.

It took 2hrs to wrap them all and she only needed 15mins to open them all includeing 2 of mine..lol :laugh:

:( You opened yours just as fast!!

Probably getting ready to doze off... Presents all opened, Christmas breakfast all eaten, pictures & video done.

Had to get video with my nieces being here, the video goes along with my older niece's birthday video from 5 days ago. :laugh:

The family Christmas is done. We are now preparing for the invasion of my wife's relatives (about 30 people) which should occur in about an hour.

About to call my mom over in Scotland and wish her and the rest of the family Happy x-mas,then play some BF 2142 online. :laugh:

Edited by hangon

:( watching two babys fight over a chocolate santa :laugh: why do men turn into big kids at christmas??

LOL its a man thing honey..way over your head *WINK*...i lost the battle for the santa..but i was outnumbered 2-1!! :(

Just got done with the chat.

was fun.

now trying to cause mischief

Feeding Mandy and watching Hang asleep on the sofa :laugh: Poor thing was up till after 3 am trying to get in the chat room.

Edited by DutchDebbie

Waiting for lunch to finish cooking. OH, NO... I just had a thought, I left my GameBoy SP on in my purse and just now thought about it!!! :laugh: Hopefully it is not dead, I did not get to save before I put it away.. I was in the middle of a battle on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

ok, also found out that lunch is ready :(

Preparing to go to a New Year's party. After the party, I get to go to work!.....Yay...... :laugh:

Just got home from work. Have to lay down for awhile to try and get rid of this humongous hangover...........

Doing my best to get rid of the hang over and the bad taste in my mouth from last night. :yucky:

Waiting for a friend in NY to come online so our team can join the fight on BattleField 2142..i need to chaingun a few people..hehe. And this is my 8888th post!!...which works out at 2962.6 posts a year.

I was supposed to be visiting my grandparents this morning but I've overslept again. Woke up at 11.30am, which is the time my mum usually leaves. Well, it is Sunday, right? I might be going out in my car, nicknamed Robbie after Robbie Williams. Taking Robbie for a spin :clap:

At the moment I have just finished breakfast and I am sitting on the PC with my head spinning (I need a PC break :yucky::clap: ) in my PJs. It is now 1pm so I am going to mooooooooooove and get a shower.

Goddamnit, I am lazy! :clap:

Killing some time on the net until its time to leave. We are going to Medieval Times today. Its a great show. If anyone lives near one, I would highly recomend it!

Krissy honey work midnights daylight is my afternoon

Ah, okay. That's cool, then. I just picked the mister up from work, he had to call in his assistant to relieve him...not feeling well at all...

Krissy honey work midnights daylight is my afternoon

Ah, okay. That's cool, then. I just picked the mister up from work, he had to call in his assistant to relieve him...not feeling well at all...

Awww.....I bet Gary has an acute case of MissingKrissyitis..... :yucky: