Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

having some chill out time and surfing the net for the first time in a while. laughing at kor and krissy's post and lamenting that i did not get the job.

Catching up on one or 2 things while i have the chance(no internet till after easter weekend :lol: )

Pulling a massive grin coz SWF had a suprise vist on our 2 year birthday :welcome: :lol:

I should be heading to sleep... I have to get to work by about 4:30am tomorrow. Problem is I am kinda hyper right now, and have been since about seven or eight this evening. B) :dude:

I just started watching Return of the King and if I'm finished with the internet I'm going to play more Operation Genesis.

Did RC show up?

B) Yup she did!!...and hopefully she will drop in more often :dude:

Right now i am watching Fridays Smackdown while i feed Mandy :ChopperEmo2: ..<----i love that emo B)

petting my newley returned Puss!

do your worst van roy and gary

Edited by jadziaezri

petting my newley returned Puss!

do your worst van roy and gary

Damn.......I bit my tongue so hard it bled........... :dude:

That line is suuuuuuch a trap, but it's funny to watch the DOM's around here like Kor bite their tongues off trying to keep from getting banned...

Should I even ask what a DOM is?..... :dude:

Dirty Old Man (Men). And I mean that with as much possible respect, Kor, but when you're old enough to be my father, and you talk dirty (or bite your tongue off in an effort not to) to someone my age, the label kinda fits.

Edited by Krissy Phaserman

Dirty Old Man (Men). And I mean that with as much possible respect, Kor, but when you're old enough to be my father, and you talk dirty (or bite your tongue off in an effort not to) to someone my age, the label kinda fits.

Did you really think that DYM (Dirty Young Men) suddenly get an epithany of sorts at a certain age and become angelic ? If so, at what age does that happen cause I must have missed it?....We've already established that most males stop maturing at around 17 years old. .... B)

I guess I'm supposed to just sit in my rocker and watch "7th Heaven" reruns all day..... :dude:

i thought this was suposed to be what are you doing at this moment?

i'm sitting here worrying about my boyfriend. He was in a motorcycle accident yesterday but is ok. he is on crutches and very sore

Reading all the features on the new PDA Hang bought me for my birthday B)

B) Featuring Microsoft® Windows®

• Integrated GSM/GPRS/EDGE technologies to deliver the broadest range of high-speed data and voice connectivity.

• GPS Navigation powered by TomTom for turn-by-turn, visual and spoken directions.

• Private messenger – send and receive messages through SMS, for text, and MMS for messages that combine text, sounds, images and video. Also features instant messaging for quick and easy real-time communication.

Operating system installed

Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition Software, Phone Edition, Pocket Versions of Microsoft® software are included (Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer for Pocket PC)

Processor

Intel® PXA270 Processor 312 MHz

Memory Type

128 MB total memory (64 MB ROM and 64 MB SDRAM), up to 56 MB user available memory including 12 MB iPAQ File Store

Memory slots

SD and Mini SD Slots: support 1-bit SDIO and 4-bit SD/MMC type memory standard

Included/Pre-installed Software

Operating system applications: Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Voice Recorder, Notes, Pocket Word Pocket Excel, Pocket Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player 10, Inbox, Microsoft Reader, File Explorer, VPN Client, Infrared Beaming, Volume control

Software Included

HP exclusive applications: iPAQ Wireless, GSM/GPRS Settings Manager, GPS Navigation from TomTom products, HP Profiles, MMS Composer, Bluetooth Manager, iPAQ File Store, iPAQ Backup, HP Image Zone for Pocket PC

Display

3.0" transflective TFT QVGA, 64K colours, LED backlight

Wireless Technologies description

Integrated quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth, IrDA; Integrated GPS: High sensitivity GPS receiver with HP iPAQ Quick GPS Connection Utility

Expansion Slot

SD Slot: supports 1-bit SDIO and 4-bit SD/MMC type memory standard

Power Features

Ergonomic features

4 programmable application quick-launch buttons, 5-way navigation joystick, touch-sensitive display for stylus or fingertip, voice record button, microphone and speaker....

:dude:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Sitting here being pissed at Krissy for calling me a dirty old man...........

Hey, Kor, at least she's nice when she picks on you. You don't get the special Older Brother treatment...

Oddly enough, babysitting for Krissy and Gary. Got them either doing homework (the twins) or watching a Barney video (The younger ones)

Sitting at home, drinkin' my Dr. Pepper, watching my beautiful wife read, being very much thankful that I am not where Phaser the Younger is right now...I really have no desire to chaperone Prom. Honestly, I don't.

Sitting here watching the Preakness coverage. I live about 15 minutes away from Pimlico and the traffic has been snarled all day. I'm sitting right here and I aint goin out!

Gonna take my little girl up to her bed :tribble: and then watch some tv before debbie comes home and takes over the remote control..lol