Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Enterprise is finally getting my Respect

I never really watched it on its 1st run, I was bowling on the night it premired, but every Sat. @ 1AM its on the one Johnstown station I get and I have been watching it and really dare I say enjoying it, still 2 things I don't like about it, still bother me one is the theme music, and how it originally omited the phrase Enterprise the 1st few season, part of the reason I didnt watch it, but now that I don't do anything usually that late at night, I enjoy and look forward to watching it

I never really watched it on its 1st run, I was bowling on the night it premired, but every Sat. @ 1AM its on the one Johnstown station I get and I have been watching it and really dare I say enjoying it, still 2 things I don't like about it, still bother me one is the theme music, and how it originally omited the phrase Enterprise the 1st few season, part of the reason I didnt watch it, but now that I don't do anything usually that late at night, I enjoy and look forward to watching it

Do you mean how they omitted the phrase "Star Trek"? In it's first 2 seasons it was just "Enterprise" it wasn't till later that it became "Star Trek: Enterprise".

I really think that as people begin seeing the show they will see that it was worthy of getting a full 7 seasons.

This is just like TOS not getting any respect until it was cancelled and in reruns.

You'll enjoy it, especially the last season.

The theme music did bother me a little too. I had always enjoyed the orchestratic pieces as the theme music for Trek series. It got even worse once they remixed it, just as I was getting used to and coming around to it too.

i never liked the first few episodes, and the theme music was just terrible.

But when you get watching it, you'll find yourself singing along with the tune!

its not that i hated this show, its really i didnt have the chance to watch it much, now I did watch alot of the final season when it was on 1st run, but since in syndication, I have been able to see more, maybe thats what the future of Trek will be, Like TNG and DS( going to syndication.

I think history is repeating itself. As Kor said, this is TOS all over again. Both gained popularity after it was cancelled. I wouldn't doubt in a few years that the popularity gets big enough that they'll do an ENT movie (at least hope so). If history does repeat, they will :lol:

I'm just happy it is finding new fans. And I agree that the show isn't terrible at all, I think that people were tired of watch Trek every week for years. Now that we have had a few months break, people go back and watch ENT to see it wasn't bad. I think if they waited a couple of years after VOY to put out ENT, it wouldn't have been cancelled because it's good

Edited by Gamera

I think history is repeating itself. As Kor said, this is TOS all over again.

I hope we don't have to wait for years to get an Enteprise movie.

I very much doubt there's gonna be an Enterprise movie.

But wasn't there talk somewhere about a Prequel movie?

Like before Enterprise?

i love the theme song. I think it is uplifting and wonderful. I hate that they stuffed it up later on. I have seen season one and i am half way thru season 4. I am amazed at how much it has matured and i am really enjoying the last season. Don't spoil it for me.