Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Which Species Is The Most Popular On Star Trek?

Popular Aliens  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The Most Popular Alien From Star Trek Is?

• Vulcans
    • Klingons
    • The Borg
    • Other

Which alien species do you consider to be the most popular? This ISN'T a poll about which is your favorite alien, but who is the most popular to fans and nonfans? I'd say that the Vulcans are the most popular. The reason being that even most nonfans know what you are refering to when you give the Vulcan salute and say "Live Long and Prosper". These three I consider to be the most popular, but you may disagree and think another is more popular than these three. That's fine, click other and gives us who you think is :lol:

Well, to nonfans, the Vulcans are more popular. They know Spock and the Vulcan salute more than a Klingon.

I think that more people know Klingons than Vulcans. Nonfans may have heard of Mr. Spock but not many of them know he is Vulcan.

I voted Klingons. I agree with some other posters that the Klingons are more popular, especially to non-fans. IMO this has to do with their warrior appearance, their code of honor, the character Worf, and their langauge. I personally find both the Klingons and Vulcans among my favorites, but also find the Romulans and the Andorians "most fascinating" in the words of :lol: