Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Last Star Trek Episode You Will Ever See

This is just and imaginary question I thought would be interesting.

If you were told that you can only watch one more episode of Star Trek, and then for the rest of your life you could never see an episode again, which episode would you choose? If every single episode was placed before you and you were told to pick one, knowing it would be the last episode you would ever see, which would it be? Why?

Edited by Gamera

TOS - "The Cage".

I would end Star Trek with its beginning. :P And then I'd cry endlessly because I could never see Jean-Luc again. :yahoo:

"The Visitor" DS9. For the heartfelt emotions....that there is still a place in the universe for actions motivated entirely by the love of one person for another.

Are you trying to kill me by breaking my heart? I can't choose.... that's just not fair.

That is a tough one. Without putting too much thought into it, I'd say Voyager: Blink of an Eye. Top episode, there.

But then, with more thought I'd probably pick a really good Deep Space Nine episode, or go classic and pick a favourite TNG episode.

At the moment - TOS Amok Time

Then I would try my hardest to recall the episodes in my head! Living without ST! Unheard-of! Lucky this is only theoretical.