Who's #1?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who's #1?

• Spock
    • Will Riker
    • Kira Nerys
    • Chakotay
    • T'Pol

There have been polls for best Captian but I haven't seen a First Officer Poll yet. Who's your favorite?

My vote of course is for Spock, it's the logical choice. But feel free to let your emotions decide for you!

I voted for Spock because he was one of the best characters from TOS, and the TOS movies, IMO. I am a TNG fan, but I am not much of a fan of Commander Riker.

I voted for Riker. I too am a TNG fan and I haven't seen enough of the other series to be able to really compare them. I know Spock mostly by reputation but I haven't really seen him in action except in other ranks.

Technically, neither have I (seen enough of the other series). So it really would be difficult to pick. Like I said I chose Spock because of the two I like his character a little more than Riker!

RIKER!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN AnY ONE U THINK OF ANYONE BUT RIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH *runs in circles*

Riker was an excellent First officer and hey HE HAD EMOTIONS!!! KIRA SUCKS she defied the federation almost the entire time..

~Lauren

She may not have been Starfleet but she was Siskos First Officer. I never really thought of it before but Riker was the last First Officer to actually be in Starfleet! Kira was Bajorin, Chakoty was a maquee (spl?), and T'Pol is from the Vulcan Government. Maybe that's what's been missing from the last few shows. We need another Starfleet vesel with a real Starfleet crew!

That is extremely true, Tank. TNG seems to have the last ship where her crew was all Federation. Maybe that was part of the failings behind the other series. There was so much internal conflict between "crew" members, that it go t to be too much...

She may not have been Starfleet but she was Siskos First Officer. I never really thought of it before but Riker was the last First Officer to actually be in Starfleet! Kira was Bajorin, Chakoty was a maquee (spl?), and T'Pol is from the Vulcan Government. Maybe that's what's been missing from the last few shows. We need another Starfleet vesel with a real Starfleet crew!

At least Chakotay was Starfleet before he became Maquis. He was an instructor at the Academy. He was mentioned but not by name in Preemptive Strike by Ro. She indicated she had an instructor at the Academy who was sympathetic to the Maquis.

She did, didn't she :lol: ? I wonder how many other people will realize that. I remember hearing that but since I didn't watch much of Voyager. . .I guess I just let it slip by..

I never really counted Kira as a first officer like the others, since she never was Federation, per se.

Actually she did become a Starfleet Commander at the end.

Really, I didn't know that. Thanks.

As for the First officer question about T'Pol. According to the bio files for T'Pol she is merely the Sciende officer on the NX-01

The picture IS clear enough to see, there is no mistaking that uniform. Thanks, VaBeachGuy! So I believe I now stand corrected.

As for the First officer question about T'Pol. According to the bio files for T'Pol she is merely the Sciende officer on the NX-01

Has Archer never referd to her as his First Officer? And if she's not then who is?

A bad nose day! Oh, god that's bad!

I think Spock. I have seen every TOS episode and before Data, Spock was my favorite! He is who i would want to have at my back if i were captain. Stronger the a human. Better memory, the neck pinch, Mind meld and LOGIC.

Spock was great! :lol:

Has Archer never referd to her as his First Officer? And if she's not then who is?

I have only seen a handful of Enterprise episodes but I thought I had heard him introduce her to someone as his first officer. Can anyone remember this?

A bad nose day! Oh, god that's bad!

Well, that was what came to mind when he said her nose looked fake! Couldn't help that!

I have only seen a handful of Enterprise episodes but I thought I had heard him introduce her to someone as his first officer. Can anyone remember this?

I don't remember it, though I can very well be wrong. Remember, she was there as a temporary situation and isn't part of Starfleet. She is second in command, but I don't think she's officially the 1st Officer.

I don't remember it, though I can very well be wrong. Remember, she was there as a temporary situation and isn't part of Starfleet. She is second in command, but I don't think she's officially the 1st Officer.

I can recall him calling her his science officer many times but I'm not sure why this sticks in my head. Of course at my age I'm lucky if I can remember what day it is. BTW, what day is it? :lol:

I picked Spock. When TOS was on, he was my favorite character. I like the others, but Leonard Nimoy did such a great Spock.