Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Greatest American Hero

LOL Every time I saw that picture of me getting thrown through the air I thought it looked like I was a super here flying away. So this is what I came up with lol

Funny%20Above.gifFunny%20Above.gifFunny%20Above.gif

Oh wow, that song brings back a lot of childhood memories. You really are crazy VBG, don't ever change. love-smiley-018.gif

Funny%20Above.gifFunny%20Above.gifFunny%20Above.gif

Oh wow, that song brings back a lot of childhood memories. You really are crazy VBG, don't ever change. love-smiley-018.gif

After about a week of 3 hours sleep per day you get a little punchy and next thing you know there's pictures of yourself in red tights on the internet! lmao

I always loved this show and the song was probably one of the best 80's TV themes out there.

VBG, I think someone has waayy too musc time on his hands and is definitely sleep deprived!!!

:( :( :(

Well, I´n not surprise in any way..... Vabeachguy has ever been my superhero. B)

Sorry, no childhood memories.... does anyone know german songs...? :bow: B)

Well, I´n not surprise in any way..... Vabeachguy has ever been my superhero.  B)

Sorry, no childhood memories.... does anyone know german songs...? B)  :bow:

B)

To explain, this song was the theme to a TV show here in the US back in the 1980's (1981 to 1983) called The Greatest American Hero. I always liked it.

o..........k. i dont think ive ever heard of that show. lol. still is funny to see vbg flying around. lol. B)

o..........k. i dont think ive ever heard of that show.

Ok, I am waaay too young for you to be making me feel old. B) B)

Music Note: The TV show's theme song, "Greatest American Hero (Believe It or Not)" by Joey Scarbury, has the distinction of being one of the catchiest (to a fault, some would say) songs I've ever heard, and is a staple of 1980's nostalgia radio (and malls, grocery stores, etc.). So... will we be hearing a 21st century version of the song for this movie? Maybe techno-ized? In the meantime, believe it or not, I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free, free, free... someone stop me!
ACK! no dont techno the song, it is fine as it is!!

That show did not last long but I thought it was a riot. It was on in the early 80's so a lot of people probably have not seen it. VBG, you know that the guy could not land. He usually just crashed. B)

There was a guy at work, back then, who looked like John Denver. He got tired of people telling him that. So he got a permanent that made his hair curly. Then people said he looked like The Greated American Hero. B)

That show did not last long but I thought it was a riot. It was on in the early 80's so a lot of people probably have not seen it. VBG, you know that the guy could not land. He usually just crashed. B)

There was a guy at work, back then, who looked like John Denver. He got tired of people telling him that. So he got a permanent that made his hair curly. Then people said he looked like The Greated American Hero. B)

I was really young at the time but my mom watched it...and the thing I remember the most is the theme song..

Here are some pics

hero.jpg

title.jpg

Katt.jpg

The show actually lasted three seasons. I did not realize it lasted that long.

VBG, you know that the guy could not land. He usually just crashed. B)

If you look closely at the pic of VBG flying he does only have one hand.

I LOVED THAT SHOW. but most people i know dont have a clue, or didnt like it. beleive it or not is such a GREAT song, i went out a few years back and spent 25 bucks on a tv theme cd just to get that song. that would be cool to see a movie, but dont re-do the song techno, that would ruin it. side note, i didnt see a thing VBG, *bangs on computer, curses dial up aol* oh well. long live our hero that cant land. :wow:

I loved that show!

By the way, :wow: , you look good in tights! :hug:

:wow::hug:OMG!!!!

Got the pic's, but no music.

Here's what ran though my mind looking at the pic's " Here I come to save the day! VBG is on the way! :hug:

VBG, I've had that song going through my head for two days now. AAGGHH!!!

LOL I just wish I could download the episodes I found on KaZaa, I got about 5 or 10 minutes of about 10 episodes and they won't complete. I never have seen episode 1 where he gets the suit.