Sign in to follow this  
removed

"Badda-Bing, Badda-Bing"

Wow. This episode was perfect. It incorporated all of the members of the crew into a non-Star Trek-ish story (well kinda. lol) plus they used Vic. This episode was extremely interesting. Especially once Sisko finally joined in. It was so cool. 10/10

But, I haven't really watched my share of DS9 in the past. I know alot of what's going on until the last few seasons, which I missed alot of. Could you guys clarify a few things:

Who's this Cassidy person that Sisko is with?

Rom mentioned something about losing a leg. What? When did this happen?

And finally, in what season did Jadzia die? I remember that, but this is the first episode I've seen with Ezri in it.

Cassidy was introduced as Sisko's girlfriend durring the 4th season. By this episode, durring Season 7, they were very close, and even considerring marriage if I remember correctly.

This was the Season 7 Holosuite episode, right?

Jadzia is killed in season 6 episode 26 (last one of the season).

Cassidy Yates (Cassidy Sisko) is a freighter captain that Jake introduced Ben to. They fall in love and eventually get married. (Against the will of the prophets) Cassidy even gets pregnant at one point.

She came on in the 4th or 5th season but was eventually thrown into prison as a member of the Maquis for a while. Then comes back for the remainder of the series.

It was Nog that lost his leg in The Seige of AR-558 (Season 7) great episode.

This was the classic sceen from that episode:

Click for Spoiler:

DS9Kevin.jpg

VABG, you are so talented! I haven't seen this episode yet, and now I can't wait since you're in it! :( And the cowboy hat with the suit...now that's class! :( :(

VABG, you are so talented!  I haven't seen this episode yet, and now I can't wait since you're in it!  :(  And the cowboy hat with the suit...now that's class!  :( :(

LOL Thanks, but I can't take credit for the picture. Takara did that one.

Cassidy Yates (Cassidy Sisko) is a freighter captain that Jake introduced Ben to. They fall in love and eventually get married. (Against the will of the prophets) Cassidy even gets pregnant at one point.

She came on in the 4th or 5th season but was eventually thrown into prison as a member of the Maquis for a while. Then comes back for the remainder of the series.

Oh wow. I missed alot. Lol.

Oh wow. I missed alot. Lol.

If you like Vic stories watch AR-558 then watch It's Only a Paper Moon. Paper Moon is a great Vic story and you need to watch AR-558 first because it's really part 1 of Paper Moon. In it Nog goes to live in the Holosuite with Vic as part of his recovery from losing his leg. From that episode on Vics stays open 26 hours a day.

Yes. that episode is great.

And I really like the picture :wow: hehehe

I really feel like I need to start downloading someday.. I miss those episodes...