Sign in to follow this  
sikkbones

would you watch a xmen/TNG crossover movie?

it's been done in the comics could it be done on the big screen after X3?

one way to go to make a change in the series...

patrick stewart could play both lead roles of picard and prof x.

it would be kinda cool to see corsair and some of the starjammers facing off agianst riker etc.

riker would actually make a half decent corsair too...

it's been done in the comics could it be done on the big screen after X3?

one way to go to make a change in the series...

patrick stewart could play both lead roles of picard and prof x.

it would be kinda cool to see corsair and some of the starjammers facing off agianst riker etc.

riker would actually make a half decent corsair too...

Stuff like that is best left for non-canon. TNG and X-Men movies are crowded enough as they are, crossing over would be ridiculous.

I don't think the question here is if we would watch it, but if we would like it.

I'd definetly see it, but something this ridiculus would hardly be worth even writing about

there would be too many characters therefore too many subplots the main story wouldn't get enough screen time plus what kind of story would it be magneto teams up with the borg

there would be too many characters therefore too many subplots the main story wouldn't get enough screen time plus what kind of story would it be magneto teams up with the borg

because magneto and the borg are the only villians they could use right?

Nope.

I didn't like the novels. I wouldn't like the movie.

Each is fine on its own and doesn't need the other. In fact, I think they actually hurt each other when blended. Just my opinion.

Now, I'd be for a Star Trek/Farspace crossover, or Star Trek/Stargate.

Also, the X-Men could crossover with Spider-Man or Hulk.

Well I like the idea - of course. :look: I would love to see Jean-Luc and Charles in one movie. :laugh:

But then, that TNG/X Men novel was ridiculous and I doubt that a movie could be any better... I would watch it, though, I mean, my favorite actor playing two major roles - I'd HAVE to see that. :look:

Well I like the idea - of course. :look: I would love to see Jean-Luc and Charles in one movie. :laugh:

But then, that TNG/X Men novel was ridiculous and I doubt that a movie could be any better... I would watch it, though, I mean, my favorite actor playing two major roles - I'd HAVE to see that. :look:

Down girl :eek:

You mean live action? Never going to happen in my lifetime but I would at least give it a chance it if they made it, imo it would be another of the endless Universes possible within fiction.