• Season 1
    • Only season 2
    • Only season 3
    • Up to season 2
    • Up to season 3
    • Other
    • None

Which TOS seasons do you own?

I don't have any, yet. But I will, one day.

(If you have 1 and 3, or 2 and 3, choose "other.")

While I don't have any full seasons of TOS, I have a collection of about 20 individual favorite episodes on VHS. I want to get at least season one and two. The third season while it had some good episodes, also had some stinkers too. This was after Gene R. had removed himself from active day to day work on the series.

I only have season one WAY too much money to spend on them COME ONE PARAMOUNT give me a break lol lower ALL of them not just a few geesss you made your money lower them

Brian

I bought all three as they were released and a second set for my girlfriend. My only gripe is that they didn't include the bloopers or any audio commentaries from the cast members...which was a big let down. Still, I'm glad to just have them all (along with Babylon-5 and LEXX) on my shelf. :welcome:

I have seasons 1 and 3, so i voted 'other.' I have every intention of obtaining season 2.

We have all three and are watching them all in order. We are halfway through season 3. After that we'll start the movies.

I must say that I am surprised at how many of these episodes I have never seen before! I'd say about 75% of these are completely new to me! The only time I ever got to watch them on t.v. was every once in a while on Sunday morning when we got to skip church! ( A rarity! Mom was quite the stickler!)

So we are enjoying the heck out of them and I highly recommend them. Special features are a bit weak (mainly because I just don't care about Shatner and his horses or Nimoy and his photography). Koenig's interview was very good and Takei's was also interesting.

I wish they had bloopers and outtakes ... I'll bet Kirk, Spock and McCoy were cracking up all the time at some of the silly things they had to do!

I wish they had bloopers and outtakes ... I'll bet Kirk, Spock and McCoy were cracking up all the time at some of the silly things they had to do!

Bloopers from TOS have been circulating for years. They are readily available in VHS or DVD nowadays. They are hilarious!

Bloopers from TOS have been circulating for years. They are readily available in VHS or DVD nowadays. They are hilarious!

I'll bet they are! I wonder why they didn't put them on the season sets of TOS? If they were already out there on VHS or DVD, they should have included them.

Can you purchase the ones that your are talking about on Amazon.com? I'm going to check on that right now!

Have them all, working through the third season again at the moment.

So far I have None, Once i have finished my TNG nad Voy collection ill start on my TOS collection.

I finally got them all on DVD! A friend found them at reduced price at Costco (and picked them up for me), prossibly because they will come out with remastered ones eventually. So even though I have a few clunkers <_< , I have them all! Now, I have to make time to view them all and the special features, which I tend to look at first.

happily, I now own all three seasons......my first complete set! And it's my favorite of the Star Trek series.

I own all three seasons, twice over. I have the uncut version on VHS and the digitally enhanced and remastered version on DVD. The latter is not the version currently being played in syndication with the added and/or changed CGI, but my DVDs are quite crisp and clear and play well on a widescreen HDTV. I'm very pleased. TOS is not only my favorite Trek, it is my only Trek. I'm a TOSer. :blink: