Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

How do you rank the shows?

Greetings all. I was just thinking... Do you rank the shows, have a favorite, or like them equally?

If you were to ask me my favorite show, I would simply say STAR TREK as I like the shows equally. Each has something uniuqe to offer. If the show wasn't as "good" as the latest, I probably wouldn't watch. I only watch spin-offs if they're as good as the original or previous show. :(

In conclussion, I would say my favorite show is STAR TREK, while liking the original series and spin-offs equally. Either I like the show or I don't. I just don't see a point in ranking them.

Anywho, how do you rank the shows, eh?

Well, I haven't seen Too Many Episodes of ENT yet, but I am enjoying it so far.

I like saying that DS9 is my favorite, but I feel that I like TNG and DS9 the same.

Well anyway, I don't hate any of the shows, so they're all good to me :(

I like them all equally.I don't see any series being better than the other. They all have some great episodes and they all have a couple of bad episodes.But to me they are all equally entertaining.

Well I have not seen much of ENT so I'm afraid I have to leave it out of here. (though... what I saw... I liked some of the episodes very much! :( )

I also have not seen much of DS9 but I try to watch it everytime it is on TV.

So I have to say that I like TNG definitely more than the other series. They all have a special meaning for me. But TNG is my one and only fave. But all the other ones are closely behind it and I watch them every time.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I can watch all of the Star Trek shows. Voyager just ranks first with me, with TNG coming in second. Next on my list would be TOS, Enterprise and last would be Deep Space 9. :(

OK, you have asked:

ENT

TNG

VOY

TOS

DS9

I´m the only one here who thinks like that, but I can live with it! B)

DS9

TOS/TNG

ENT

VOY

It's hard to rank DS9 as the best, even though I do it all the time. DS9 is a much different kind of Star Trek. It's not so neatly packed into 45 minutes of TV and because of that we can get to know the characters much better.

TNG

DS9

ENT

VOY

TOS

Enterprise used to outrank DS9, but I started to watch DS9 alot more, and now I love it.[/size]

TNG

DS9

ENT

VOY

TOS

Enterprise used to outrank DS9, but I started to watch DS9 alot more, and now I love it.[/size]

After you have watched the whole series you will have DS9 at the top I bet.

Ok here's my ranking:

TOS/DS9

TNG

ENT

VOY (For now)

I didn't really see alot of VOY to be able to fairly rank it. I'm trying to watch as many episodes of it as I can.

TNG

DS9

TOS

VOY

ENT

Grew up on Tng, so it'll always hold 1st place...the rest are always changing..this is how I see them now..I'm starting to like Ent more and more and hate missing voy re-runs.

1- ST:TNG

2- ST:TOS

3- ST:VOY

4- ST:DS9

5- ST:ENT

The next season of Enterprise will hopefully be better than the last one or I may just have to remove it from my ranking..... :spock:

I rank them:

1. Star Trek (TOS) - This was the best and came around at a time when television was showing such strong shows as The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits as well. Plus the issues that these shows discussed seemed fresh and new or were at least being discussed on this media form for the first time.

2. The Next Generation - A good start and great ending. This was a strong series that made Trek popular and mainstream with great plots and acting, these were characters that I could care about (unlike later series).

3. Enterprise - A lot of hope for this new show as it contains some fine scripts, great sets and fine acting.

Shows that don't interest me (yet I have still watched the majority of them!):

4. Voyager - A return to the basis of the series, i.e. set on a space ship. Yet the concepts seemed tired and characters never fulfiled their potential.

5. Deep Space Nine - Series concept of a space station setting had potential but I found that interesting stories were traded in for over characterisation and one long long series arc about war. If I wanted to see a space war I would have watched Star Wars.

Let's see...

DS9 (that's not a surprise, I know)à

TNG

TOS

VOY

I can't put Enterprise since I didn't see it.

I like them all but I would rank as such

voy ds9

because I have seen them all but not a lot due to ds9 not on and voy I am putting on disk then I will watch all the way.

tos and next gen

I like them but I have seen them so many times that when they are on I don't watch but give it some time and they might go up.

enterprise

there has only been to seasons so hard to judge and I really never liked the idea of going back to the begining.

I would rank the shows like this...

ST:TOS - The one and only

ST: TNG - Love patrick Stewart

ST: VOY - Great stories

ST: DS9 - Haven't seen much of it, but it looks cool, especially Garek(?)

ST: ENT - Have only seen the first season

I find it hard to rank them....I like them all. If I had to give some ranking, it would look like this:

1. TOS

2. TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT

I only do this because more of my favorite episodes are among the original series. I have 20+ favorite episodes that span the five series. I have not seen all of DS9, but my favorite Star Trek episode is The Visitor. TOS was also more consistent with my personal values.

Ooh...actualy this is quite easy.

1. DS9

2=. VOY

2=. ENT

3. TNG

(I haven't seen TOS)

DS9 is my firm favorite. I loved it right from when they started showing it, even though I didn't grasp many of the concepts at the time. I used to really dislike VOY but now with every episode I enjoy it more. ENT is great, if not perfect. And TNG...Well I like it but I can never 'imerse' myself in the show, if you know what I mean. I don't find it as deep as the other 3.

:assimilated:

Okay,I haven't followed the other series too closely.I watch reruns of DS9 and Voyager from time-to-time,and occasionally watch TNG on DVD...but I only just got into Trek with the debut of Enterprise.So,here's my rankings:

(1)Enterprise

(2)DS9

(3)Voyager

(4)The Next Generation

(5)TOS

:dude:

A tough question.

TNG was fantastic. So it gets #1. DS9 became more than the sum of it's parts to create something truely great, so I rank it the same as TNG. Voyager and Enterprise are similar in style in my opinion. They both are action based and both on a starship without any other ships to help them. But because ENT has actors that I like better and it is original in it's set design etcetera I vote it higher than VOY. As for TOS, it is old, but good in it's own right. But I'm really not sure where to rank it

TNG/DS9

ENT

VOY

...not sure where to put TOS

I Rank them as follow's:

The Next Generation

Voyager

Enterprise

DS9

The Original Series

:lol: #1 Deep Space Nine

^_^ #2 The Next Generation