Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Enterprise Direct-to-DVD Petition

The Enterprise Direct-to-DVD petition currently has over 3000 signatures. With your help, we hope to see that number multiply many times over by the first of May when the signatures will be formatted and presented to CBS/Paramount requesting that Enterprise be brought back as a Direct-to-DVD title.

A straight-to-DVD production would be both profitable for Paramount, as well as going a long way towards putting this franchise back on its feet. At this stage, it is almost certainly a better proposition than another cinema outing. DVD sales are racing ahead of box office receipts with more and more people simply waiting a few months to see films in the comfort of their own homes.

In addition, the average consumer would have no reservations in spending their hard-earned money on a special single disc release, where they might hesitate with some of the more expensive series box-sets.

To sign the petition please visit STENTDVD Online Petition.

Slice of SciFi

As much as it would be awesome to see Enterprise go for their 7th season and maybe beyond, I think the fans need to understand, it ain't gonna happen.

Paramount have sold off Trek, and frankly want nothing to do with it any more.

I will however sign the petition for poops and giggles

While I haven't visited this board in over a year (or ever since the last episode of Enterprise)...i have missed the show very much. I wish it was possible to do this direct-to-dvd item...however, it is obvious that there is no demand for it (yes, i signed the petition). The best thing that i found for myself is to watch the every wonderful episode that was produced during Enterprise and wait for the next great Star Trek show to come about when it has garnered enough public interest.

I'm 4651. I am not sure if this will work. I believe they will need over a million signatures to get anyone's attention at CBS.

Edited by Odie

The number of signatures seems to be growing. I'm number 6520.