Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Is Picard really human

As somene said previous here, 'fascinating'. Me, I would say that, only in a verrry extreme sense could one go near the'cyborg' handle. As someone else said Mr. Clark had an organ-but only one.Even if a human took upon multilpe replacements, he would, even in the 24th century, likely be classified from a biological assesement as a human. I rather would look at it as what you are when you star out in this world-not necessarily what you become. Data was constructed as an andriod, even with all his marvelous development as a sentient, and increasingly 'rich' person in his own right, he technically was still an android.Cyborgs, in the broader sense to me, are beings who are SO altered-even if one started out fully human-as to be far less recognizable as human. The Bynars had some serious things done with their cerebral structures, but otherwise they were organic beings.

I think Mrs Picard is qualified to give us the correct answer.

I have no idea if Cheney is still a cyborg. I also don't really care. lol

j/k I know which question you were referring to.

No, Jean-Luc is not a cyborg. Not to my knowledge, anyway. And I know him pretty... umm... well. ;)TMI, self.

I think Mrs Picard is qualified to give us the correct answer.

I have no idea if Cheney is still a cyborg. I also don't really care. lol

No One Does

j/k I know which question you were referring to.

Thanks

No, Jean-Luc is not a cyborg. Not to my knowledge, anyway. And I know him pretty... umm... well. ;)TMI, self.

Always get an Expert if you need a correct answer.

I'd suggest a PM for a DETAILED answer, though. Family board! ;) But yeah. The expert says he's not a cyborg. The only thing about him that is artificial is his heart. :rofl: In a literal sense only. :rofl:

I'd suggest a PM for a DETAILED answer, though. Family board! ;) But yeah. The expert says he's not a cyborg. The only thing about him that is artificial is his heart. :rofl: In a literal sense only. :rofl:

I am curious, so feel free to PM me and give a detailed answer.lol

I'd suggest a PM for a DETAILED answer, though. Family board! ;) But yeah. The expert says he's not a cyborg. The only thing about him that is artificial is his heart. ;) In a literal sense only. ;)

I am curious, so feel free to PM me and give a detailed answer.lol

Now now, what was that about your wife having no sense of humor sometimes, I assume this also goes for naughty PMs...? :rofl: Nah, srsly. I'll see what I can reveal without being too... graphic. :rofl: