Sign in to follow this  
Vic

'Where No Man...' Actor Paul Carr Dies

Oh, yeah, I remember him, now!

Thanks VBG!

He was there at the beginning, and he will be missed.

Lee Kelso was one of my favorites characters from the pilot. He will surely be missed. Didn't he also play the disfigured Captain Pike in "the Menagerie"?

Lee Kelso was one of my favorites characters from the pilot. He will surely be missed. Didn't he also play the disfigured Captain Pike in "the Menagerie"?

Thats a good guess, but it was actor Sean Kenney who also portayed Lt. DePaul in a couple of TOS eps such as "A Taste of Armageddon" that played the part of a crippled and maimed Captain Cristopher Pike in the "Menagerie".

Thats a good guess, but it was actor Sean Kenney who also portayed Lt. DePaul in a couple of TOS eps such as "A Taste of Armageddon" that played the part of a crippled and maimed Captain Cristopher Pike in the "Menagerie".

Scratch head in confusion :tribble:

Actor Paul Carr portryed (or played) Lt. Lee Kelso in the episode "Where No man has Gone" A different actor, Sean Kenney, played the crippled Captain Pike in the episodes "Menagerie I and II." Sean Kenney is still living and was signing autographs at the Las Vegas Star Trek con in August 2007.

Yes. Btw, did you get a chance to meet Sean Kenney and/or get his autograph?

Yes. I did get his autograph and briefly speak to him. Last year, in a smaller hall at the 2006 Vegas can, Sean Kenney spoke on stage. I believe Athena from this site saw him there.

Yes. Btw, did you get a chance to meet Sean Kenney and/or get his autograph?

Yes. I did get his autograph and briefly speak to him. Last year, in a smaller hall at the 2006 Vegas can, Sean Kenney spoke on stage. I believe Athena from this site saw him there.

That is so cool. I always liked his character and thought he should have had more appearances. "A taste of armageddon" is my fave ep! :tribble: