Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Marc Alaimo

Don't get me started on Marc Alaimo :lol: ...No one could have portrayed Dukat nearly as well as he did. I believe Dabo Queen devised the drinking in which every time he starts with the "My dear Major..." we all have to take a drink.

I don't like how his character went out in the later seasons, but I dig how Alaimo handled it, you know? He still made a bad ending convincing.

As for the character Dukat...I went through this weird phase last year in which I was fascinated by epic losers. I mean, yeah...he was a villain, and yeah he was capable of some pretty soulless things (like searching for Ziyal to kill her...then leaving her to die...then forgiving Damar for busting a cap in her chest...and having the lust of doom for the Badly-Dyed and Shame of Bajor...), but still...Dukat could be such a Xander Harris-type buttmonkey. It was hilarious to the past of being briefly attractive. :blush 2:

Don't get me started on Marc Alaimo :lol: ...No one could have portrayed Dukat nearly as well as he did. I believe Dabo Queen devised the drinking in which every time he starts with the "My dear Major..." we all have to take a drink.

It was 'I assure you, Major...' :lol:

Don't get me started on Marc Alaimo :lol: ...No one could have portrayed Dukat nearly as well as he did. I believe Dabo Queen devised the drinking game in which every time he starts with the "My dear Major..." we all have to take a drink.

It was 'I assure you, Major...' ;)

Right!!! :lol:

Edited by SeeingEyeBorg

Don't get me started on Marc Alaimo ^_^ ...No one could have portrayed Dukat nearly as well as he did. I believe Dabo Queen devised the drinking in which every time he starts with the "My dear Major..." we all have to take a drink.

It was 'I assure you, Major...' :lol:

Ha ha! That is a very good gaming idea...might have to borrow that sometime!!

...and agreeing on all the Dukat comments.