Sign in to follow this  
stvoyagerfan

Fan Collective Q DvD set

it was recently announced that a third fan collective set is coming out all about his omnipident one Q. no details on episodes yet. the packaging is nice. check out the link for more info.

tvshowsondvd

Cool. He's not in that many episodes (14) so they'll most likely have DS9's Q-Less, at least two if not all three of the Voyager episodes, and most probably Encounter at Farpoint (1-2) and All Good Things (1-2).

I think it's pretty fantastic that they are selling these special collections..I'll probably buy them when they are available..Any chance they'll do a Bajoran collection ??

A Bajoran one would be cool. It could have some of the Laren episodes, the pre-Cardassian Seska episodes, and for DS9 I suppose they could choose some episodes... I know Emissary, What you Leave Behind, The Collaborator, In the Hands of the Prophets, Rapture, The Homecoming, The Circle, The Siege, Things Past, Accession, Shakaar, The Reckoning, and Wrongs Darker Than Death Or Night are good ones to be on it.

i haven't gotten this set yet. but i saw at walmart a sticker on the corner that says "Free Picard Action Figure Offer". i dont' know if any other places have this but i thought i'd give a heads up. As soon as i buy it sometime in the next two weeks i'm sending away for it even with whatever shipping and handling charges there might be.

tm

I just bought the Q collective just a few minutes ago and I have seen the free Picard offer and I'm getting that too!! All you have to do is fill out the form that is inside of the DVD and send in $5.95 and you get a free Picard action figure. It is an exclusive blue uniform Picard action figure from the TNG episode "Tapestry". I'm definitely getting that! That's my favorite TNG episode!!!

i just got mine today. i'm going to send my offer in soon. i also love the way the little cursor to select an episode is a red Q. clever idea whoever came up with it.. downside is the figure really isn't free if you think about it you still pay $5.95 for it but hey can you really get and action figure anymore for under $10..

tm

Edited by stvoyagerfan21

the "Tapestry" Picard action figure came in the mail today! I have taken some pics for you guys to see what it looks like. (Yes, that's my hand hold the toy in the kitchen) :bow:

Here’s what it looks like from far away

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
abluepicardji5.jpg

up close pic of the label

abluepicard0od4.jpg

up close pic of Picard

abluepicard1so9.jpg

and here is the stuff that came with it, including Picard’s flute from “The Inner Light”

abluepicard2wq9.jpg