Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

Saddam's sons dead

This is really, really good news!

It will also help to cool down resistance in Iraq.

We can only hope that we also find the father.

I think the pass few days the press have went overboard on many events that took place in Iraq and I hope the press will actually capitalize on this and not just the bad.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Your right master q,the media is not helping the morale of the soldiers or the public,always focusing on the negative. I was listening to some talk radio and they had a guy who was in the military back in World War 2 and he talked about the German snipers and Nazi loyalist that continued to kill American soldiers long after the war ended.And for a long time no one knew what happened to Hitler,they thought the continued attacks on the Allies were due to him still giving orders.He also said a majority of the occupying allied forces were there for another 7 years before finally pulling out just leaving a smaller peacekeeping force.

So whats happening in Iraq is not new,it should have been expected.

I am kinda sad!

Their was probally people ( Saddam's family) that are devistated.

Death is wrong, no matter who they are or for whatever reason.

But I can see how this is good. :(

I am kinda sad!

Their was probally people ( Saddam's family) that are devistated.

Death is wrong, no matter who they are or for whatever reason.

But I can see how this is good. :(

I agree, my "initial" response was that of remorse when I learned of their deaths. However, this is an excellent thing as they were evil, evil men. Sometimes, death is the only way. However, that doesn't mean I gotta be happy about it.

The people of Iraq are still so terrified of Saddam and his sons they want to see the bodies or picture of the bodies of the Hussain brothers before they will believe it.So the American forces are going to broadcast the picture thru out Iraq of the bodies. I'm sure most Iraqi people be relieved to see them dead.

I have no remorse whatsoever for their deaths,those two men alone are responsible for the deaths of thousands of people.The youngest one was known for showing up at weddings and raping the bride in front of the groom, One man killed himself after being forced to watch Saddam's son rape his new bride. Those boys were pure evil and I'm never sad when evil is destroyed.

:( :( I don't want to sound to happy about this, but it is about time that something was done. I seen bad people like them put in jail and still run terrior though the country they have come from. But, Death is the only way to stop people like this. :(

These two men are evil

Both have been involved in mass killings.

Both have been involved in giving someone torture (and both of them actually enjoy torturing people)

And both of them have raped.

I don’t think Saddam's family is sad/devistated - the only reason that they would be sad/devistated is because they are loosing power.

Master Q

I have to admit that these guys were the scum of the earth and I'm not shedding any tears over them. But I do not think that their bodies should have been aired on national TV. I think it was half to convince the Iraqi people and half propaganda. My point is that If showing things like this is okay censorship should be completetly eliminated. Now totally nude people should have the run of the airwaves. Which is worse?

I think it was ok to show them because that’s the only way some people would actually believe that they are died. Many Iraqis said that they wanted to see them for proof. So I think it was 100% right to show them because that’s the only way to convince some people

Master Q