• Retrospect
    • Infinite Regress
    • Dark Frontier Pts 1 & 2
    • Survival Instinct
    • The Voyager Conspiracy
    • Tsunkatse
    • Imperfection
    • Human Error

I voted for "Imperfection" an episode that I felt realy moved her into truly beginning to accept and understand the emotion and ability to care. :rolleyes:

I voted for "Human Error." It was so sad. She felt so awkward with others that she had to practice being in social settings. She had quarters and a uniform. And she had love. These were things that she wanted. She needed help, but instead of asking others, she sought it on her own. Her attempt at small talk with B'Elanna ("What is your grooming regimen?") was painful. To watch her try and try so hard and still not get it. If she'd only ask, only ask for help. Janeway, the Doctor, any of her friends I'm sure would have been glad to help. But she doesn't ask. She's such a loner, and doesn't depend on others for anything. This episode showed the Seven we don't see often. We get a glimpse behind that mask of coolness and indifference to the person within. And it's really sad.

Stardate:213556.9

I voted for the Raven.In this episode we get to see a little into Seven's past.

Hi there :lol:

I didn't vote because my favorite Seven episode wasn't listed, which is 'Body and Soul'. This was the episode when The Doctor downloaded his program into Seven, thus taking over her body. I just loved the way Jeri Ryan was able to act out The Doctor's personality and mannerisms so perfectly. I loved the scene when 'Seven' is chatting to that alien and she asks the replicator for some New York cheese cake. She starts eating it, realises how good it tastes, then orders some more for the alien. She gives him her half eaten piece of cheesecake and grabs the new piece that she just replicated for herself!!

I also loved the episode (I can't remember the name off hand) when Seven and The Doctor are singing 'You are my Sunshine'.

Linda

Okay, just to make everyone happy, I decided to vote. I voted for The Voyager Conspiracy. I thought that episode was very interesting. Seven had some great theories about why some of the crew were 'really' aboard Voyager.

I also loved the interaction between Naomi and Seven. Naomi was really scared of Seven at first, she thought she was going to assimilate everyone on board. I liked how they became friends and the similar feelings they experienced about eventually returning to Earth (when neither of them had ever been there before).

Linda

I didn't vote because my favorite 7 of 9 episode is "Drone". I think the episode should be included because it was very powerful and a big step for 7 in caring for another. She experienced love and loss in the episode like she never had before. Jeri Ryan did a excellent job.

My Favorite Is The One Where Other Personalities Keep Popping Up In Her.

Help, Which One Is That???

I believe that is 'Infinite Regress' Season 5....That should be showing on UPN on Sunday at 10:00pm PST in about 5 weeks. I will be looking forward to seeing it again.

Edited by archerfan

I voted for the Raven, mostly because It's the one I remember most about, but, It gives an insight into her assimilation.

I don't know the name, but I also enjoy whatever episode it was when the one male, borg child is to be returned home... Does anyone know the name?

I don't know the name, but I also enjoy whatever episode it was when the one male, borg child is to be returned home... Does anyone know the name?

I think you're talking about "Child's Play." I also enjoyed that episode. Poor Icheb, though. How awful would it be to learn such a thing about your past?

All of those are excellent eps, but I'd have to add "Someone to Watch Over Me." It was great seeing her try to adapt to those aspects of life w/ the Doc as teacher. Like Tom said, "the blind leading the blind." :dude: