Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Digging for the truth

Did anyone catch the Season III premiere. They were searching for Atlantis - I was pretty familiar with one of the theories and had seen the theory about the bahamas before as well - I felt really bad for the guy who waited 15 years to get his expedition.

The show combines science and adventure to examine some of life's mysteries. The host dresses a little like Indiana Jones - I think he has the most fascinating job in the world.

Any fans of this show?

history channel

Lately I have been watching reruns of Enterprise at 9pm on Monday's. But I still had not seen it before. Maybe I will try to check it out.

I want to slap the fedora off of this guys head.He is so boring and its such a rip off of Indiana Jones,i can't stand it.

I like the show, history shows are always great. It just seems the history channel is doing much on the same topics on to many shows. They repeat themselves with the content on Digging for the truth, Lost Worlds, Engineering an Empire, and now Anicent Discoveries. All of which are good in their own right. The host, Josh can be really annoying, but i'm probably just jealous. I do think the way the show is presented, very simplified, is a good intro to some of the topics & eras they bring up.