Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Favourite Neelix episode

The annoying one has some notable episodes...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The annoying one has some notable episodes...

• Phage
    • Jetrel
    • Investigations
    • Fair Trade
    • Homestead

Of the ones listed, I voted "Homestead" because that's the one in which he leaves. Gone. Bye! No more Neelix! It's also the only one I've seen. On a more serious note, I think that it was good because he found what he wanted. He found a colony of his own people, a girlfriend, and a cool little kid. He always did like the kiddies. And he seemed happy, so that's good.

However, my favorite Neelix episode is "Mortal Coil." (That's the one he dies in, by the way.) He dies! Wahoo! However, Seven did the only stupid thing she's probably ever done in her life and brought him back. I mean, even Neelix wasn't too thrilled with being alive again. Even he didn't want to be back. If he wants to stay dead, let him stay dead!

OK, and all of that might have sounded really mean. I just wanted everyone to know that I do not wish death on Neelix, and I'm really glad that he's happy where he chose to stay. Seven brought him back because he really was an important part of Voyager, and much of the crew loved him. Though they might have said different about his cooking. The crew would have lost something unique to their ship if he had died for good. It's just that he was so annoying.

I like Homestead, it really showed him to be in charge and kick some a**. Neelix I think rocks and I do not know why people really dont like him, he is a lovelable character which made me relax in the tense situations. He knew how to have fun and he also knew how to be serious.

:bow: Bel Ami :)