Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

TOS First Season Collection

It is very strange to know that the crappy college that I go to acually had Trek DVD's. The collection is small, but I know that it will get bigger. I just burned first seasons of TOS and I was just wondering if you guys like or hated the DVD collection. I have watched up to episode 14 and I wam looking forward to finishing the rest of it!

Lursa

I've been debating whether or not my next season should be one of TOS, or to finish off the TNG collection and get seasons 1 and 2. I don't know which TOS season I would like to get. I love City on the Edge of Forever, though.

I don't have any TOS DVDs yet, but I do plan on getting them. I'm working my way backwards, though. I have all of ENT, and the first four seasons of VOY. Once I'm finished with VOY, I'll start with DS9, then TNG, and finally TOS.

I've never liked TOS. It's too...... Fake
......... :dude: Edited by Kor37

I've never liked TOS. It's too...... Fake
......... :dude:

LOL!

I didn't mean to "Bag it out". But it's that I honestly CAN'T watch an episode and say; "WOW!"

I believe that the show blew everyone away in the 60's. But I'm 17, and don't get excited over a cardboard studio so easliy.

I do however LOVE the characters, and LOVE the Original Series Movies

I love TOS I grew up watching it on reruns I didn't watch it in the 60's because I was born in 1966 the same year it came out I was only 2 months old so it was later that I watchec it but like you I too love the movies but young one you have to watch it from the beginning so understand why some many people love it my young grasshoppa LOL. 17 I remember what I did at 17 LOL oh well.

Brian

I love STAR TREK the original series,and also Star trek technicolour!

I like it but was surprised at how little the previously deleted for syndication footage adds to the storys. I mean, seeing them uncut is not necessarily better then seeing them with deletions. I now see that the decisions to delete some of the material in syndication was not so bad. Perhaps adding the deleted scenes separately would have been better storywise imo.