Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

Picard DVD Collection

Hello all,

I was in my college's library when I came across a trek collection. I could not believe that my crappy college had some Trek in them! So I rented the John-Luc Picard Collection. It is a rather small collection that shows some of Picard's best episodes! So I wanted to know, have any of you guys watched it? And if so, what did you like the most about it? Or did you hate it overall?

From my standpoint, Picard is hot and I love Patrick did a great job in representing our most beloved character from TNG!

Lursa

Well, some of the episodes that were chosen for that collection are not the ones I would have chosen, but then, who am I to say anything. :lol:

The collection is a great thing if you just want to see some Picard-related episodes, of course. I must admit I bought it though I also have all 7 TNG seasons on DVD. I couldn't resist *lol*. :lol:

I will be getting those in the near future! I may get it in the summer time, or I might get it for my birthday, but I don't know which one is better lol!

I found it yesterday at Best Buy and was about to buy it, but I'm more of a Data fan. :dude:

Hahah! Mrs. Picard, the moment I saw that you came to mind. XD

Too bad they don't come out with a Data Collection. *pout*

I definately think they should :dude: Of all of the DVDs of Trek, I would definately get that one. Since all my favorite TNG episodes are centered around him. Ok, and if there were a way to get just the three episode arc of Enterprise with Arik Soong in it I would probably get that one (though I probably would have to fight my sister EmilSoong for that one, LOL! She said he kind of reminds her of Lore, who is one of her most favorite characters of all time.)

I don't have them in this collection (bought season sets) but I'm wondering; are they also, like the Borg collection, presented in widescreen format or fullscreen?

I found it yesterday at Best Buy and was about to buy it, but I'm more of a Data fan. :angry:

Hahah! Mrs. Picard, the moment I saw that you came to mind. XD

I too would love to see a Data collection.

I heard that in the Borg collection, only the Enterprise episode was in widescreen.

yes the enterprise episode is the only one in widescreen on the borg set.

The whole DVD was great. I enjoyed the episodes. My parents actually got it for me!

Note: Just closed code.

Takara

Edited by Takara_Soong