Sign in to follow this  
Dana Scully

Star Trek Voyager: In Elementary School

Hello, I decided to write this cause I was inspired to write it from a person from www.startrekvoyager.com.

I hope ya all like it :D

Chapter 1.

[ Q sits in the middle of nowwhere]

( in a winey voice) Q: I wanna piss someone off, but who should it be?

[ Q thinks very hard]

Q: Hmm, I cant bother Picard, he is an old grouchy Admiral. Ahh, Janeway would be nice.

( Q points to a bord floating in mid air)

~ Presenting your fave command team in Elementary school ( 8th grade)~

Kathryn Janeway as The Girl everyone looks upto

Tom Paris as The Bad A$$ kid

B'Elanna Torres as The A+ student goody-good girl.

Tuvok as The science wiz kid

Chakotay as The guy everyone hangs with

Seven as The (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)

Harry Kim as The Band Geek

Doctor as The Druggie

Neelix as The teacher.

( Janeway, Tom, B'Elanna, Tuvok, Chakotay, Seven and the Doctor sit on a pic nic table at recess.)

Doctor: Yo, Janeway! Try some of this.

Janeway: No freaking way.

Tom: Pass it over here.

( Tom has a drag of the douby the Doc had.)

B'Elanna: You too should not be smoking o school grounds. The Mr. Neelix is gonna catch you.

Tom: Who cares.

( Harry comes to the pic nic table playing his Clarinet)

Harry: Hey, ya ll. Hey, Tom! You should not be smoking.

Tom: Well, I am.

( Harry walks away)

Seven: Tom, pass it over here!

( Tom passes the douby to Seven)

Janeway: SEVEN!

Seven: What, its fun! Try it.

Janeway: No.

Seven: Well, its not like your the Captain of the groupe.

( Tuvok bursts out laughing. Mr. Neelix comes to the pic nic table.)

Mr. Neelix: Who started this smoking?

(no one answears)

Mr. Neelix: If the guilty one does not come faward then I'll call all your parents and you'll be suspended.

( No one says anything.... except Tuvok! Who is still laughing.)

Mr. Neelix: Fine. Have it your way. I'm calling all your parents.

To my office NOW.

Did you like it?

Have any Suddgestions?

The principal at a Starfleet-run early-grade school decides to walk the halls, and check on his students....suddenly, he hears a strange sound....''What in the name of...'' Shhoooommm!!'' the headmaster is nearly bowled over, as a small ground vehicle roars by, nearly knocking him over..and, as it passes, he hears the giddy-and taunting, laugh of eight-year-old Tommy Paris-who has somehow obtained-or made-an antiquated vehicle called a 'go-cart'-with added propulsion! ...Yaa-hoooo!!'' the son of Admiral Owen Paris exclaims, as he flashes out of sight-and straight through the lunchroom ......''Paaaariiis!! When your father hears about thiis!!...aagh!!...He recovers, and wanders past a classroom, where he overhears a young girl, arguing heatedly with her teacher-who is finishing up grading papers at break....''You're wrong, Mister Thalex'' ...B'Elanna Torres tells the quite-accredited instructor, hands balled into fists on her tiny hips, and a glare in her brown eyes, up at the towering Andorian, who hardly intimidates her-almost it is the opposite! '' My intermix formula will NOT blow up the ship! Not if you use the matrix stabilizer design I made!!''.......meanwhile, in Home Ec.....''OOH, smell this!!'' a tufted-hair Talaxian enthuses as he toils over a pot of someting on the thermal array in one corner of the instructional kitchen. Some dark tuber swirls amidst sauces therein. Around him, the other kids back slowly away. They like his friendly ways..but others-namely, in the culinary arts....''Aww..come on!'' Neelix pouts. ''Everyone loves leola root!!''.....

"Thomas Paris, what have you done now!" all the crowd were listening to the Admiral yell at Thomas. "But dad," "no buts Tom, get your things!" Thomas ran out, scarring all of them. "Tom, wait up!" B'Elanna yells after him, running to catch up.

She finds him in the cafetria, "Tom, what is going on?" Thomas looks at her, "My dad says that i have to leave the school, and go to Starfleet elementary." B'Elanna had heard storys about that school, it was a hell hole. "Tom, you can come with me if you want, i'm sure my mom would'nt mind." Tom looked at her, then smiled "Thanks, i'll take you up on that, try to be at my house by, 10:30, dad's always asleep then." She agreed, secretly she liked Tom, but knew they were just kids, 'Maybe if we were ten years older.' she thought

Neelix was sadddened, and disaappointed, because noone liked-woulkd not even try to taste, his favorite recipe. He meandered down the corridor, head hanging low, a thermos of his beloved stew in hand, determined to not let all of it go to waste, as he headed to the lunchroom not far down the way. The sound of kids' voices, and the clatter of silverware scraping plates met his ears, as he walked in, and found a seat ...further away from the majority of the crowd. He had really worked hard on that recipe, he thought. Oh well...next time, he'd impress them...and started to pour his meal out into his tray, when a voice drew his attention upward...''Hello'' greeted a blond girl, slight of build, and smiling...the most lovely smile, he suddenly thought, he'd ever seen. His heart immediately began thumping in his chest, and, his gold-brown eyes could not help but go wide..at this astonishing beauty...''Uhh..Hi'' he manged to respond, smiling , he winced inwardly,feeling like a goon-a very smitten goon! ''Is this seat taken?'' she asked, in that feathery-soft tone that drew him in like a rock-fish...''Eh, no-of course not! Pleae, sit down.'' ''Thank you. ''she said, sliding into the chair directly across from him. ''I just transferred in from the Delta Quadrant'' she offerred. ''REALLY!? So did I! I'm Neelix'' ''What a lovely name'' Kes smiled anew. Neelix blushed deeply. ''Thanks. So is yours. I'm from Talax.'' '' I come from Ocampa. Isn't Earth a marvelous place?I am so excited about studying here..all these amazing people, new friends....'' Did that mean, Neelix thought, he might be one of them? He prayed so. There was something about her-not just her outward beauty, but within, that shined in her large blue eyes...a goodness, and kindness, surely noone could miss.... she was asking him something. ''Your meal. What's that?'' Kes enthused. ''It smells wonderful!'' Neelix couldn't believe his ears. ''It-it does?'' Yes! Is it from the cafeteria?'' ''Uh, actually..I made it'' ''You did? How great that is. I wish I had some of it...'' ''Here'' he offered. sliding his tray over. ''It's all yours.'' ''Really?'' ''Please'' he smiled, feeling as if all his cares had lifted...just because she was here. ''Thank you, Neelix. '' ''No..thank you...for sharing your lunchtime with me...'' Kes blue eyes widened, as she took a sip. ''Good?'' WONDERFUL!'' she beamed. ''You are a kind person, Neelix. Would you like to have lunch together tomorrow?'' He couldn't belive she'd asked..but, thank the Guiding Tree, she had. ''I would like nothing better'' he avowed...and sat there basking in this amazing girl Kes's presence. The fact that he had to still finish his helm console test before two suddenly didn't seem to matter...only that he had indeed found someone who appreciated him so.....

Edited by Voyager recruit

'No way, no freking way,' Tom thoght, as he looked down out his window at the girl he had a secret crush on, B'Elanna. "Tom!" she half yelled half wispered at him, "get your shiny ass down here!" He took a risk, and jumped the four storys down the building that had been his quasae prison for most of his life. The next thing he knew, the ground meet his face, snapping his nose, a slight hiss escaped his mouth. 'Damn, he's tough too,' B'Elanna thought, as she helped him up, ' i'd be crying right now.' They ran off together, to the shuttle B'Elanna had been allowed by her mother, thankfully it was silent as a dove. "Okay, now let's get to your house." Tom said to her, masking his pain. "Tom, i don't need you to mask your pain, or act cool, i already lo.." She paused as she reran what she had alnmost said, and saw his shock. 'B'Elanna what, she likes, or loves me, i'd be glad for either, but if not,' "B'Elanna what were you going to say?" he asked, and she turnned around. "Tom, i, i don't know, i mean were good friends and all, but," she stopped as she saw hurt trying to work it's way in. 'But, i knew it, she doesn't view me as more than a friend, damn whats that tight feeling in my chest,' Tom looks down, and imagines he sees his heart on the deck plates. He does the only thing he can, he runs to the back of the shuttle, and starts crying. B'Elanna expects him to shout, or hit her, but not what he does. "Oh shit, i think he loves me!''No shit, the look in his eyes, stupid Human, and you just shattered his heart!' Her halves were raging a battle with them selves, and she realises she does love Tom. She tells them to shut up, and that she's heading to tell Tom, she imagines the smirks on her halves faces. She finds him, crying, lying in a pool of his own tears. "Tom, Tom come on Tom!" she finally gets his attention, and looks at his eyes, red with tears. "What come to laugh at me." his voice is a horse whisper, not the voice she loves in this young man, being thirteen doesn't constitute a man just yet. "Tom, i'm sorry, i do think i love you." She saw a flicker of life return to his eyes, damn had she hurt him that much."You mean it, no foolsies." She laughed at the word he still used, conjured up in mr. Neelix's second grade class, pre-k through fith grades had it's high points. "No foolsies Tom, now let's get out of here." She ran into the bridge, Tom folloing close behind. She got the shuttle running silent, and took of, but not towards her house. "B'Elanna, i thought your house was that way, he pointed to her home, the one he'd stayed at for many a night, as study partners. "Tom, mom wouldn't let you come, i talked to Captin Picard, they'll let us stay with my dad, infact, the Captin was nice enough to file the request of seperation from your dad, that youv'e wanted for so long." Tom was shocked by her words, "You mean, i'm free of nim?' She shook her head yes, and added, "Oh, and he filed that since your now a thirteen year old orphan, that you needed a dad, all that needs to be done is for you to sign the x's so to speak." He stared at her, with a poop eating grin on his face. "And if you accept, he'll let us do everything together." Tom hugged her, then thought of something better, "B'Elanna, wanna go out withm me?' She thought he wouldn't ask, "Damn, hell yeah Tom, you know how long iv'e wanted that?" As she finished he surprised her by taking her into a big passionate kiss. "I know were only thirteen, but i love you B'Elanna." They knew times would not be perfect, but they prepared to face it together, leaving the schools, and Earth behind, life was good.

At the Paris home Admiral Owen Paris was woken up by two security officers. "What the hell is the matter with you, it's 11:00 i'm trying to sleep!" The officers looked at him, "Admiral Paris, we are here to inform you that, as of 2100 hours, one Thomas Eugene Paris has been oficialy seperated from you, and as of 10:50 he has oficcialy requested that he be named the adopted child of one Jean-Luc Picard, Captain of the Enterprise, and that you be arrested on charges of child abuse, and the dissaperance of one Lisa Paris." The words shocked Owen to the core, not because all of it was false, but that it was true. "I turn my self over." He said in a shacky voice, knowing his life as it was, was over, he was facing at least , life. Then he got angry,'Damn little punk, i'll kill him right now!' just as they started putting the cuffs on, he punched them and set his phaser to kill, little did he notice the vidcam braodcasting this all over the Federation, but he also missed the Klingon security officer behind him, with the newly formed family. Paris turned there way, spotted Tom and rased his pistol, and droped, as Worf protected his Captins adopted son with a downward slice, seperating his head from his shoulder. Tom let out a sigh of releaf as the monster that had haunted his life, was now gone.

Harry Kim felt the sting of bone on flesh, as a large fist collided with his jaw, and sent him crashing backwards into the dirt on the playground outside the school, raising a cloud of dust, over which his attacker stood, grinning toothily in triumph. The poor young lad wasn't certain what hurt him more-the punch-or the humiliation, which spread from his wounded heart, up to his fair cheeks, already purpling with the impact there. Still, he was angry, as much as shocked, to be assaulted here, in a school that was supposed to be founded by an organization which prided itself on diversity, and mutual tolerance... ''Hah. How do you like me now, human?'' the Nausicaan boy leered, his beady eyes sparkling in delight only a thug could relish. H arry pulled himself up, and dusted off what he could of his humilaition, and fixed a righteous glare at the off-worlder. ''Why did you do that!?'' he scowled. ''I haven't done anything to you!'' The Nausicaan leaned his taller body close.Kim tensed, fearing yet another attack. ''Because'' he drawled low in his throat, ''you were in my way'' ''Excuse me'' a new voice spoke up. It was strong, and, while, youthful, like the others, it to Harry seemed to carry an authority but he certainly looked older than all the rest......almost like a Starfleet officer himself. The Nausicaan bully and Kim turned to see who had arrived in their backyard scene. ''What do YOU want, human? '' The lad was tanned of skin, dark-haired, like Harry, but taller. And he most certainly did not seem to be cowed, by the alien boy's strength, or still-greater height. Indeed..ther was no fear in his eyes at all. Who was this guy? Harry wondered..waiting, like a suddenly-growing crowd, what would happen next. The kid even smiled-leered, mockingly, at the Nausicaan. ''I'm here for a lesson'' he explained. The Nausicaan laughed. ''What, to learn how to be crushed!?'' Then the other boy's smile turned to a sliver of cold ice. ''No'' he sobered. ''To teach one''-and with that, he leaned in, and delivered a powerful punch to the Nausicaan's own jaw..sending him into the dirt. Around them arose a cry of both suprise..and jubilation, which came from the small cluster of children who were Kim's friends, unfortunately, too fearful of the juggernaut bully to act on his behalf. But someone else, it appeared, just had. The rescuer bent over the fallen alien, and whispered, ''touch him-or anybody else, like that...and I'll be back for a refresher course''...''Hi'' the smile returned to the unknown boy's face, as he came over, and held out a hand. ''Hey. You okay?'' ''Ehh...guess I am. Thanks.'' Kim smiled back. ''What's your name?'' the other asked him. ''Harry Kim'' ''Good to meet you, Harry. I'm Chakotay. I'm from Starfleet Academy, over here to give some of you folks a little help with your studies'' ''Eh..is that what that was?'' '' In a manner of speaking'' Chakotay chuckled. ''Won't you get in trouble?I mean, for hitting him?'' Kim waved a hand at the retreating Nausicaan. '' Don't worry about it. I'm not. You see, where I come from, we don't let bullies pick on others. We stand up to them'' Harry hung his head. ''Guess I didn't do such a hot job'' he sighed..then felt a hand on his shoulder, to look up into a pair of kind, wise eyes.'' You didn't just accept what he did to you. You let him know it was wrong. The rest is all on him. Besides, the most important weapon a person has'' Chakotay offered, tapping the side of his head, '' is their mind. With that..you can overcome any obstacle.'' Kim liked that idea very much, indeed..and this young cadet, as well.''Did they teach you that at the Academy?'' ''Actually, my father taught me first.'' he winked. ''But, a little muscle doesn't hurt either, sometimes , right?'' ''Yes, Harry...if it's for the right cause.'' ''Well, it was right for me, Chakotay. I owe you one.'' ''Maybe you can repay me someday'' the older lad ventured. ''How?'' ''By graduating Starfleet, like a lot of the kids here want to do..and putting those lessons to practice..out there'' he nodded at the sky..to the wonders of space. ''There's nothing I want more'' Kim told him with passion. ''Then it will happen'' Chakotay smiled his kind smile again. ''How can you be so sure?'' ''Because'' Chakotay replied, ''I have a feeling...'' ''For now, though'' Kim winced, ''I need an icepack-and a very good excuse for my teacher...'' ''Done'' Chakotay said, clapping him on the shoulder, as he lead his new friend back into the school building. '' You've got a bright future, Harry Kim, I am certain.'' ''But I think'' Harry quipped, ''it'll be more likely to happen, if I learn one more lesson'' ''What's that?'' ''HOW TO DUCK''.....

Edited by Voyager recruit

Tom looked at the Captin's room,'Damn, it's bigger then my old house.' He looked up to see the Captins kind, yet unsure gaze. "Tom to tell you the truth, i'm not all that good with kids, but i'll try." Tom accepted this, then replied,"Thanks, i'll try to help you out," he thought then added,"dad."

Picard looked at the little boy as he ran into the guest room, 'No, not a little boy, a thirteen year old who has been delt to much for his age.' At that instant his chime sounded, he answered," Come in" In came his original helm officer, now just getting in the swing of things again, and the girl who had helped to save her friend, or.. "Captain, my daughter would like to say high, and to visit Tom " he added the last part quietly. "Very well then," he got down to the girls level, "My name is Captain Jean-Luc Picard, and i am the Captain of the Enterprise." B'Elanna was starting to feel uncomfortable, when Tom walked in. "Not like that dad, you say," he looked to her, 'Whazzup?" she giggled. "Whazzup, what does that mean?" asked both of there parents, or in Tom's case, adopted parent. Then they looked at each other, and rolled there eyes. "Kahless! you guys ARE out of date." Tom spoke up, "It means what is up, shortend into whazzup, it's slang, Bella, don't tell me there that old." B'Elanna blushed at his nickname for her, but smiled, "I think they are, flyboy." she quipped at him. Watching this banter flow the parents looked at each other. "Well, at least they seem to have a good solid relationship formed, who knows?" John looked the Captain, and smiled, "I don't think he's that bad either." Little did they know, Tom and B'Elanna became closer as the weeks rolled on, becoming inseperable. By the time they turned eighteen, they decided to elope, and get married. With help from the now traveler Weasly Crusher, and Lt. Worf, they made it to DS9 by the time Voyager was ready to take off. Wes had implanted false memories into everyone on the ship, except Tom and B'Elanna, and falsified Starfleet records, making them former Maquis, and jailbird. Tom had just been planted in the jail, when his old friend Janeway appeared. He smirked because soon he and B'Elanna had to play a very prcise role, and to the tee. They could wait four more years, hell it's not like they wouldn't see eachother every day, little did they know, Q was getting a kick.

q "Dad, this is not funny anymore.: Q looked at his son, "Son, just think if the real ones knew?" They had a big kick out of it, until the crew showed up. "Q!" Janeway yelled at him.

Sorry, but i had to get that all out, i think i just completed the Tom B'Elanna time line i just came up with, but hey thats only one story pov, many things to be ventured out there, been fun, but now i have to go, see ya later. "Mr, Laforge, warp 7.5 on my mark. Make it so!"

Who thought that my portrayl of Q was kinda foolish, i mean to me it felt like him, but i also knew it was a way to get him back in the story, and by the way, Tom and B'Elanna sounded like a typical young couple, no? B ut i thought that was how it could have happened.