Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

A Thread For The Guys

While you guys see these as "beauty pictures" of the females of Star Trek, I see it as belittling them into sex-kitten images.

The original photos (pre-doctoring) have women that posed in their bathing suits. These women posed of their own free will. To admire a woman's beauty doesn't "belittle" them at all.

It is a free country! If that what they want to do who I'm to disagree.

Being overly politically correct, however is more belittling to these women's (and other women's) intelligence then for a man to admire their natural beauty.

I really don't think it belittling women's intelligence than it for men's intelligence.

Something else that would be belittling would be if a woman you work with is doing her job and you, out of the blue say "Oh baby.. ooh lala come to papa!" But in the proper setting and context to tell a woman she is beautiful or looks sexy is a compliment and in some cases is even expected by the woman you are complimenting.

I agee with you on that one. Too many men just don't no how to compliment without being insulting at the same time.

Women, chime in. Am I correct or am I off base? Are men belittling and exploiting women by enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman.

Women have the same pictures on men and I hear no one complaining about it.

Besides, couldn't it be considered the exploitation of men anyway? After all, men's weakness for sexy women is well known, so by posing for pictures they are preying on our weakness and belittling/exploiting us. I feel so used.... 

Everyone does it!

Here are some actual "T'Pol" pics that Jolene posed for in Maxim.

Click For Spoiler
Jolene%20Blalock%20-%20Maxim%20May%202001%20-%20gm_l5.jpg

Click For Spoiler
Jolene%20Blalock%20025.jpg

Click For Spoiler
tpol1.jpg

Click For Spoiler
tpol2.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys them.  I have more that I will add later.

nice!!!!!! :lol:

Here are some actual "T'Pol" pics that Jolene posed for in Maxim.

Click For Spoiler
Jolene%20Blalock%20-%20Maxim%20May%202001%20-%20gm_l5.jpg

Click For Spoiler
Jolene%20Blalock%20025.jpg

Click For Spoiler
tpol1.jpg

Click For Spoiler
tpol2.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys them.  I have more that I will add later.

nice!!!!!! :lol:

I now know the truth. These pictures are the truth. Mr. Bruman just like to see women in tight skin clothes.

Hey, RC, Could you make a pic of me with Julie and the Dax's?

Ok I know you and Julie are nowhere near this close in hight in real life, but her head just fit best on that body so, um, Julie had a growth spurt. :) And I had an extra body there so I threw Seven in too. :(

113103.jpg